MugenPower v1.0 POD (Patch+Mod) for GRAW v1.30

mugeN

Well perhaps the time of absence has caused the dwindling of this thread but fret not, only excuse i have is because we've been REALLY REALLY hard at work with this mod. And I shall take you up on this challenge JASGripen, though it may make release of the mod quite longer, I am actually drawing up a blueprint of the AK-47 XM . A new AK lol...

So my work will be totally devoted to this at the moment, I will post scans of my blueprints and specifications of the gun and my vision. Followed by attempted 3d modelling. Also, if you see this as any update, my friends have begun alpha testing and debugging of Warfighter Mode :) We will soon be requesting Beta testers.

Nice indeed! :thumbsup: I am really enjoying the prospect of seeing the result of this. Btw the AICW didn't send some shivers through your modder's spine? It is apperently a Steyr with integrated gl.

I understand the OICW being more a GR tribute than something else, but I thought the purpose of the modd was to model weapons which actually are likely to show up on the future battlefield. The OICW was so good that it would dominate the game if it was introduced. Ok, one can nerf it, but then some of the tribute thing goes down the drain as it would be a rather bad weapon. Give Roco an AICW instead, which he can be badass with :)

You know what i would like to see... thow a bow and arrow in there and a musket ;)

The musket would be funny as all heck as the puff of smoke would give you away in a second, plus the 2 min loading time.

Modding can be for newer or older weapons. Modding by definition is to change what the original game had.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well perhaps the time of absence has caused the dwindling of this thread but fret not, only excuse i have is because we've been REALLY REALLY hard at work with this mod. And I shall take you up on this challenge JASGripen, though it may make release of the mod quite longer, I am actually drawing up a blueprint of the AK-47 XM . A new AK lol...

So my work will be totally devoted to this at the moment, I will post scans of my blueprints and specifications of the gun and my vision. Followed by attempted 3d modelling. Also, if you see this as any update, my friends have begun alpha testing and debugging of Warfighter Mode :) We will soon be requesting Beta testers.

Nice indeed! :thumbsup: I am really enjoying the prospect of seeing the result of this. Btw the AICW didn't send some shivers through your modder's spine? It is apperently a Steyr with integrated gl.

I understand the OICW being more a GR tribute than something else, but I thought the purpose of the modd was to model weapons which actually are likely to show up on the future battlefield. The OICW was so good that it would dominate the game if it was introduced. Ok, one can nerf it, but then some of the tribute thing goes down the drain as it would be a rather bad weapon. Give Roco an AICW instead, which he can be badass with :)

You know what i would like to see... thow a bow and arrow in there and a musket ;)

The musket would be funny as all heck as the puff of smoke would give you away in a second, plus the 2 min loading time.

Modding can be for newer or older weapons. Modding by definition is to change what the original game had.

Anyday, you with musket me with AICW, choose server. :rocky:

Well IMO then I do not see much reason for including the OICW in the game, it is as dead as techno. The AK 47, 74 et ali, is another thing, it will propbably bee in use for a long while from now. Perhaps some creative modder (yes Muggenpower I mean you) could try to make a version of the next generation of AK (probably a chinese one).

When I am at it. Model the AICW instead of the scrapped OICW (only remembered by [GR] players atm). The concept are similar, with 3* 40 mm grenades without reload.

See for example:

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as72-e.htm

I don't think it was put in to be an additional weapon. It was put in to be a tribute to GR1 and make it "more GR1 like" which is what all of you have been griping you want.

I used the OCIW with GL in GR1. It was a badazz weapon there... ask anyone who ever played against me... but GR1 didn't calculate the weight i'm betting as it was quick as all heck and settled the ret pretty quickly

A heavy weapon (in comparrison with the round it's firing, 5.56mm) is slow in aim, but when aimed more stable (less backdraft) and the nade launcher takes longer to aim than the single shot 40mm we use now, but has better efficience and a longer range. I guess in 2013 the technology on materials has Improved thus far that guns will be much lighter, on the other hand, If i equip the OICW what else could I possibly need..... :rocky:

• 2 weeks later...