Confirmed 1.30 Bugs

Colin

Fire fight mode May Day. Enemy ai still missing in map somewhere.

Enemy ai spawn as you pass there spawn point ie behind you, couple secs.

Recon Mode. End of game stats are wrong, kills mainly.

Random Disconnects on some servers list to be compiled.

People need to be aware of the wrong download for peerfactor its a beta version.

These problems did exist in the Beta version. But not the disconects.

Filefront download seems to be ok. but the disconnect issue is prevailent(sp?). I wonder if GRIN/UBI can address this issue on disconnects. can't end this on a bad note.

Can't end the patching phase with all these problems. :hmm:

Edited by Papa6

That soundbug is back again. Sounds were bearable in last patch, but now thats ruined again. I've played three hours today without sounds/one sound only. I need to restart whole game to get rid of it and it start again in less than minute. Hardware is ok, GRaw is only one of dozen games I play atm. Fix it, yesterday!

Two bugs I saw persist from the Beta...

Kill counts icorrect in [GR] coop -- it seemed somewhat random who got correct vs incorrect numbers.

Having your GL explode on a prop that is close to you still results in CTD.

I'm very surprised/sad to see that these were not fixed.

Haven't played the [GR] Co-op but in beta... here is what i did see. Kill count and such was right but not the 1st time you looked at it. It appeared cached. 2nd time it refreshed it fine. At the end of round was fine. Is this still the same?

Comfirmed GL explosions at close range (didn't verify a prop) causes the other player to crash. I Dumped one of our members to the desktop twice with this... this needs fixed asap so we can continue laddering.

Colin... Can you take confirmed (seen more then twice bugs) and edit your 1st post to add them as i did in the past, to make a list? If not i will later tonight. It makes it easier and if peeps check the 1st post they know others have the same issue.

That soundbug is back again. Sounds were bearable in last patch, but now thats ruined again. I've played three hours today without sounds/one sound only. I need to restart whole game to get rid of it and it start again in less than minute. Hardware is ok, GRaw is only one of dozen games I play atm. Fix it, yesterday!

Haven't seen this... what sound card... what setting in sound settings (low, medium, extreme) is snd fx up in advanced? I use an x-fi.

It said and it happens in this game and others, supply a large update to a game and inherit newer/ old bugs, this happens with most downloadable content, and to be fare no ammount of Testing will find some of them.

I am sure we see a patch to repair the new content soon and some repairs to the old content.

As long as we let the team know and be prcise with the detail we will see it get fixed.

As long as we let the team know and be prcise with the detail we will see it get fixed.

As my Mom used to say, "You attract more bees with honey that with vinegar".

Meaning that ranting, griping and lack of manners will get you nowhere with anyone.

We accomplished allot in the beta by providing precise and non biased information and comments. And the fellas at GRIN listened (dont know about UBI).

Rudeness and lack of common sence is not needed. We see enough of immature rants and raves on the forums as is. And I betya GRIN isn't going to waste their time on that type of posts. I know I don't.

Anyways, it was a late night configuring and delivering GRAW servers, just had to throw in my two centavos to your great post Colin.

SB X-FI FPS model with own X-RAM and settings at extreme. Putting settings to med/low doesnt help.

I have the same but i am using the latest drivers. Have you downloaded the latest Creative update for the card? i did immediately with mine.

Also is it on a nforce mainboard? nforce and creative have some issues.

SB X-FI FPS model with own X-RAM and settings at extreme. Putting settings to med/low doesnt help.

I have the same but i am using the latest drivers. Have you downloaded the latest Creative update for the card? i did immediately with mine.

Also is it on a nforce mainboard? nforce and creative have some issues.

There isnt that recent drivers available, half a year old or such? My mobo have VIA's KT800Pro or so chipset and like I said, I play AmericasArmy, GTR2, FEAR, FlatOut2 and many other games as well, without problems.

Bug itself can be heard like a half of soundfont in repeat, behind me, little to right. Its a shotsound or mayby its echo? Point is, imagine playing while theres someone shooting behind you all the time, also while loading and choosing wpnsets in inventory.

Hi Guys,

I played some the other night and noticed a couple of issues:

#1 Stats were not recorded properly. Like I said on the ubi forums, not sure if it's a case of I see my stats as zero and others in the server see my correct stats, as I could see others stats that had recorded kills etc.

#2 Disconnection during games, never had a disconnect with any of the other versions, and I haven't changed anything on my pc - so something has gone a miss here.

#3 Lag seems to have increased somewhat, may be part of the disconnect issue.

Thanks for listening.

D

Edited by DAZZA

Playing on Seige mode. Sometimes when one team wins i get a crash to desktop with this crash log...

Thu Sep 14 22:32:37 2006

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.30

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(-1): cant find member: slot_name in type <destroyed c++class>

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\units\types\weapons\eglm.dsf(0)

Both times it happened to me were when the Mex side won. One time i was on the Mex (winning) side and one time i was on the US.

For the the Snd Issue you could try grabbing the OpenAL32.dll and wrap oal.dll from your system32 folder and replace the older versions that are in you GRAW main folder with them. I havent had any issues with sound with my X-Fi but then I generally do that from the start with any game that uses Open AL.

Got this when aborting from an online game:

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.30

data\lib\managers\groupmanager.dsf(-1): cant find member: activate in type <GroupUnitHusk>

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\managers\eventmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\worldmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\areamanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\areamanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\levels\mission05_ogr\mission05_ogr.dsf(0)