I see that some of the bugs weren't addressed

zulater

What was the purpose of the beta? To find issues, present them to the developers and get them fixed.

Since we know that the developers read these forums we can assume that they ignored or decided the problem was not significant.

two things that i have noticed so far (others have different issues that I have not seen yet)

1. stats in [GR] coop mode do not record properly. This was addressed in the beta. not fixed

2. spawn on leader gets you put out of the map sometimes or in an inescapable area. I see this was not addressed either.

Any other problems from the beta that are still in the final release?

What was the purpose of the beta? To find issues, present them to the developers and get them fixed.

Since we know that the developers read these forums we can assume that they ignored or decided the problem was not significant.

two things that i have noticed so far (others have different issues that I have not seen yet)

1. stats in [GR] coop mode do not record properly. This was addressed in the beta. not fixed

2. spawn on leader gets you put out of the map sometimes or in an inescapable area. I see this was not addressed either.

Not sure if this was an issue in the beta as I wasn't part of the testing team. I know that the masses get disconnected every round sometimes, but all the time when next map loads.

Not sure if this was an issue in the beta as I wasn't part of the testing team. I know that the masses get disconnected every round sometimes, but all the time when next map loads.

if some things werent adressed it has nothing to do with ignorance, its just a matter of limited time.

if some things werent adressed it has nothing to do with ignorance, its just a matter of limited time.

I think the issues not addressed are pretty major to the gameplay. i mean you get no feedback on how you freaking did when you played or you get screwed out of a spawn if you are put in an inescapable area of the map.

addressing the server crash and disconnects that didn't happen to me in the beta. maybe they changed something after the beta that brought this up.