best bond?

natsanwa

c'mon people. i gotta have a poll on this, it's been bugging me for ages! it's gotta be between roger moore and sean connery. i'm sticking with roger moore, for these very simple reasons..

1. moore is ALL about the ladies

2. he wears white suits. nuff said.

3. he doesnt look like he should be bond.

4. dude is uber cheesy - you gotta love it

5.connery smells of wee.

well, there are my very inteligent reasons...what are yours? go on - you know it's moore right?

Moved

Edited by Avey

For cheekiness it's Roger all the way. For suave there is only Mr. Connery. :thumbsup:

...couldn't have said it better... & suave wins out over cheekiness in my books. As for Mr. Brosnan, though he's younger, he's just too T.V. Remington Steele-ish for me. <_<

see, i think it's serious side of the other bonds that bothers me. thats why moore is a winner. i mean - if youre gonna be a one man army, why not do it in a white suit and look at ladies bums? this would be your typical order of the day...

wake up/kick some ass/go to some sweet party with loads of honeys/drive a car with rockets and stuff/jump out of helicopters/fight some dude with a crazy hat/win/back home for tea and cookies!! you cant really knock that can you? :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

While I grew-up with Roger Moore for bond, I have to agree that Sean Connery is the man. When he was young, he was the shizzle. Women loved him. Men wanted to be him. And he had all the cool rocket gizmos and crazy assassin foes that any other Bond had.

Connery RULEZ(d).....

see, i think it's serious side of the other bonds that bothers me. thats why moore is a winner. i mean - if youre gonna be a one man army, why not do it in a white suit and look at ladies bums? this would be your typical order of the day...

wake up/kick some ass/go to some sweet party with loads of honeys/drive a car with rockets and stuff/jump out of helicopters/fight some dude with a crazy hat/win/back home for tea and cookies!! you cant really knock that can you? :thumbsup:

lol ya. It seems that the other bonds try to balance all the serious stuff they do by having fun along the way. But this new guy.....he just looks like a killer and.....thats it...period. :ph34r:

Connery is the only real bond.

Truth. Heck, even Pierce Brosnan said once that Connery is the real Bond.

I think Brosnan was the 2nd best though. :thumbsup:

Connery of course!

The new one can't even drive manually, is afraid of height's and he kiss dudes :x

hmm? You mean the new new guy? Please! Give him a chance. He may be just what the franchise needs right now.

Edited by Stalker_Zero

Sorry but all of you have it wrong, Sam Fisher is the REAL Bond. :P

I have not seen any of the "new" Bond movies, so I can't really make any judgements about them, but among the "old" Bonds I'd have to say Sean Connery would get my vote. Sean Connery's initials are SC. Coincidence? I think not. :rocky:

Forget Bond. I want to see Best Bond Girl?

I would have to vote Hallie Berry. Even though I did not see the movie.

:thumbsup:

He may be just what the franchise needs right now.

Gays? ^_^

What are you talking about? Seriously, I don't know what you are saying here, and I am not trying to be sarcastic.

Now I know that your not saying the character will "turn" gay, so are you saying that the guy is gay in real life?

Edited by jchung

Hehe... ok, I'll put it this way instead, they are messing up the new movie. Bond will kiss a dude to appeal to the gay crowd. I thought you knew that.

Bond is not gay and they shouldn't turn him gay! I have nothing against gay people but come on! It's Bond!

Excuse the hell out of me? If they did that then its all over I tell ya....all over.

It would destroy the franchise permanently. I dunno what your talking bout so next topic please.

And if this ridiculous thing is true then I've seen my last bond flick. <_<

Edited by Stalker_Zero