GRAW poll

Papa6

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really see the point of determening wether its "alive" or "dead", if its declared dead does it mean that the people that plays it has to stop? as long as there are people that enjoys to play it, its quite obvious that its "alive".

Indeed well said, I play it its alive to me.

I dont really see the point of determening wether its "alive" or "dead", if its declared dead does it mean that the people that plays it has to stop? as long as there are people that enjoys to play it, its quite obvious that its "alive".

Indeed well said, I play it its alive to me.

100%

I can't understand people that dislike it still wasting their time, there are many other games to try, move on. Not only is GRAW alive but it's getting better with every patch & I know the game is getting smoother. I played [GR] the other night and GRAW felt better, it's true alot of elements that made [GR] are missing but there are elements in GRAW that [GR] could do with, the sound field for one, is defiantly more defined and many other points & it's only 4 months after release...

I'm not pulling [GR] all I'm saying to some, you should try [GR] now and remind yourself of what it is like.

I must admit. I despised the game before upgrading my graphics card. I used to run GRAW on a 7900GT, though playable, it was still choppy and couldn't take advantage of smooth gameplay and its excellent graphics. Now that I have an ATi X1900XTX 512mb, the game is f'n awesome without FPS hiccupps.

Personally, I feel the future for game is much brighter. So I guess that qualifies as alive.

I like it and am excited about what the next patch will bring. Being a beta tester I will say that it will directly address most (but not every) concern I have about the game to an acceptable or better level.

I can accept that some things will probably not ever be addressed in this version of the game and will either need to be added in a GR4 or a pay for expansion pack. This game, after the patch, will be about 85% where I would idealy want it.

This biggest singular problem with the game is the "TOM CLANCYs GHOST RECON" in the title. Other than that it would be a welcomed first effort from a dev house like GRIN. I just hope GRIN keeps their minds open and continues to learn from the community s weath of experience to help them with their next installment or FPS game.

Just to give a fair assessment, simply reply with either;

Alive

-or-

Dead

No Grinner's or Ubisofter's to pad the vote either!!!
:hehe:

DEAD

(But... GRAW's either enjoying a 'wake' that would blow away even the best of both the Irish and Welsh combined, or we have a lot of people around who are ardent believers in reincarnation.
:blink:
)

I bet most of the ones replying "alive" right now are playing the beta. But those who are not beta testing can't hardly find a server to play in. This have push ppl away from the game at the moment...me almost included. So I urge you to hurry up with the beta and start playing in public games. If not, the few of us that remain will turn to other games and when the patch comes out is going to be too late. Just my 2 cents.

I agree, dead on arrival.

Its not a sequel, and rather a case of way to much R & D in graphics effects, and to little R & D into what made [GR] great.

Its more like Rainbow than [GR].

As for the constant this isn't fair until the next patch is out? That excuse can be used until the developer isn't even working on the game anymore.

DOA. :hmm: