GRAW poll

Papa6

With alot of people on one side of the fence saying Graw lives, there's another camp who say that GRAW is dead and even dead on Arrival(since the release date). The only way to know for sure is to see where GRAW stands. I guess we can keep the vote open until Friday evening around 8:30PM EST(i believe that to be 2:30AM UK time) then I 'll post a closing post here and we can count how many alives vs dead and know for sure what is going on. NYR or ZJJ or Rocky can lock the thread at that time and stop people from posting just to see how many folks here are with or against GRAW. I will not vote

Just to give a fair assessment, simply reply with either;

Alive

-or-

Dead

*please note: this isn't for bragging rights, but to see just how many people in this community think it lives on or is dead. no giving reasons why to allow for a easier count

No Grinner's or Ubisofter's to pad the vote either!!! :hehe:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Papa6, don't you think that this poll is a bit premature, should'nt we wait till after the next map pack is out?

At least then you will have a better guide.

I agree in that right now we have a game which is continually improving through the testing and fixing of problems. The beta-testers are recognizing that most of the issues which needed to, are being repaired or added. Those who are not testers, are hearing about it. Through this process, some have undoubtedly made up their minds, but for those who have stayed loyal to bringing this game to it's final release, as well as the rest of the community in the wings, I feel they deserve the opportunity to see the final product before voting, without giving UBI a reason to pull the plug early. I recommend we postpone the vote until we can play the final version and base that vote on the quality of the game and not premature speculation. That's my two cents: Thanks < :g_withgrin::snipe:

Edited by Maineac

A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand... Or Can It?

We've had people on each side of the fence on this, but I believe I will remain neutral on this one...

Whether I believe the game is dead or not isn't even the real issue at hand... It's how the community percieves itself and how the game is progressing.

If you do not know what the first statement means, I will do my best to explain it to you...

GR:AW is our house, and as long as we remain divided against each other, it will only create a larger wedge in the community to the point that those that do not like the game will leave and continue to bash the Dev's with the opposite side supporting the game and the Dev's. That wedge between those that like the game and those who don't will find themselves between a widening gap in the community.

Do we want/need a wider gap? We certainly do not.

Papa6, no offense to you is being meant here, but threads like t his only stand to divide the community even more than it already is. I do appreciate your point of view, but we need to realize just one thing, the most important aspect... We are in a sense a family, and right now this family is heavily divided because people feel that GR:AW is not the game that they were expecting. I can understand that much about what has been going on. Give it another 6 months and ask the question and you will see different responses from the same individuals who have been stating that it is a dead game.

While most of us sit here and answer these types of questions, it is in fact very premature, as the next patch release will be giving the community more of what it has been asking for and in such a way that it will make a huge difference in the community.

If we continue to divide ourselves, we will continually be at the bitter end of each other and divide ourselves even further, something I do not wish to see.

Anyway, just something to think about as others will answer this question one way or another.

We've had people on each side of the fence on this, but I believe I will remain neutral on this one...

Whether I believe the game is dead or not isn't even the real issue at hand... It's how the community percieves itself and how the game is progressing.

If you do not know what the first statement means, I will do my best to explain it to you...

GR:AW is our house, and as long as we remain divided against each other, it will only create a larger wedge in the community to the point that those that do not like the game will leave and continue to bash the Dev's with the opposite side supporting the game and the Dev's. That wedge between those that like the game and those who don't will find themselves between a widening gap in the community.

Papa6, no offense to you is being meant here, but threads like t his only stand to divide the community even more than it already is. I do appreciate your point of view, but we need to realize just one thing, the most important aspect... We are in a sense a family, and right now this family is heavily divided because people feel that GR:AW is not the game that they were expecting. I can understand that much about what has been going on. Give it another 6 months and ask the question and you will see different responses from the same individuals who have been stating that it is a dead game.

While most of us sit here and answer these types of questions, it is in fact very premature, as the next patch release will be giving the community more of what it has been asking for and in such a way that it will make a huge difference in the community.

If we continue to divide ourselves, we will continually be at the bitter end of each other and divide ourselves even further, something I do not wish to see.

Anyway, just something to think about as others will answer this question one way or another.

Oh for pity's sake woman - can you not just give an answer which doesn't involve the several paragraphs about "the community this" and "the community that"?

The question is simple enough - GRAW: Dead or Alive?

Oh for pity's sake woman - can you not just give an answer which doesn't involve the several paragraphs about "the community this" and "the community that"?

The question is simple enough - GRAW: Dead or Alive?

Nope, as I felt that there were some important things to point out and given thought to for others before they stand in line to answer such a question.