• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i voted, only cos i dont like the look of the one in the lead :hmm:

didnt seem to make any difference thought Rocky, sorry :(

I already expressed my doubts about the contest. I voted 1 for both the 1st and 2nd girl and got no difference!!! Something not right here...

Is the voting all done now? Was going to check and see how she was doing only to find that it says it's been hacked.

|RE|Warbird

Eh? Hacked?! I don't see that message now - can you recall exactly what it said? Weird thing is, Emma Pool is at number one now, she has been nowhere NEAR number one all week! And suddenly Rebecca drops to No 7?

:unsure:

I think that hack that some saw this morning, was someone getting in and fixing the scores. I hope Clubland takes a look at this closely.

I hope they don't look too closely, I just got her up from 14 to 10 using that anonymouse browser LOL!

Rocky do you get an "Object moved" page when you click 10?

I'm not convinced it's working.

Yeh, that comes up after the vote, I think it is because we are browsing anon that the redirect after the vote doesn't go where it should, but the vote definately counts, I def. got her up 4 places, but it was going nowhere until I tried that anon site.

I saw two vacant pc at work and voted. No. 4 at this time. :thumbsup:

She'll be No 4 for a while. AFAIK the voting is over, and they have a winner. Sadly not Bec's :(

Good thing is tho Mrs T didn't bust me :thumbsup: