Vote for this babe!

Rocky

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just went and placed a vot, and Rebecca moved from 3rd to 2nd! I see that Emma Poole, who was No1 for the whole of the previous round, is way back at No. 20, wierd.

Oh, and the winner of the t-shirt has been selected at random from all the entries, and is.......

vader666

(New member).

I just went and placed a vot, and Rebecca moved from 3rd to 2nd! I see that Emma Poole, who was No1 for the whole of the previous round, is way back at No. 20, wierd.

Oh, and the winner of the t-shirt has been selected at random from all the entries, and is.......

vader666

(New member).

For those of us who didn't win, is there somewhere we can purchase those t-shirts?

vader666

(New member).

For those of us who didn't win, is there somewhere we can purchase those t-shirts?

I have like 10 at home, so you can buy one with man-sweat one it! :D

vader666

(New member).

I have like 10 at home, so you can buy one with man-sweat one it! :D

Man-sweat huh, so you let someone else wear your T-shirt? 0:)

Edited by dporter

Okay, for proof, here is a photo I took of Bex at a wedding this summer. Ha.

The 4 year old is my youngest daughter :)

both look great :) do you have many kids?

I have 3 2 sons and a daughter, she is almost 3 but a real vamp already..... I can never get mad with her when she is naughty.... those looks awh melt my heart.

The boys are plain fun, the youngest will be 1 this sathurday.... won't be playing Graw problably...

The eldest is just 5, thinks he's da man I have to teach him he has alot to learn all the time. But he knows I mean well. 0:)

Yeah it is great to have kids, you just need to spend alot of time with them to make them know you love em....

Yeh it is really close they are all wothin a fraction of each others score in the top 5, I wish I could maunfacture some more votes :wall:

Hmmm, this seems to work

http://www.the-cloak.com/login.html and paste in http://www.clubland.fm/index.php?page=inc_..._bio&id=294 and you should be able to make one 10 vote for Rebecca, then one "1" vote for anyone above her :ph34r: