Vote for this babe!

Rocky

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The photo shoot is on for Wednesday evening.

So I need to start driving in the next few hours then...?

I'll give it a while yet for the traffic to die down a little, and then see just how hard I can push my car. Lol

Edited by Gav80

Voting stops on Monday I think, so to thank Rebecca for modelling the GRAW T-Shirt I am about to put on the news page as a prize, entrants will be directed to go to her voting page to find the answer to the competition question, and hopefully give her a 10 vote while they are there.

I'll put it on the news page tomorrow, so check it out and win the GRAW t-shirt you'll see in the photo. Which, by the way, is an extremely cool t-shirt, probably the smartest game t-shirt I have ever seen.

Voting stops on Monday I think, so to thank Rebecca for modelling the GRAW T-Shirt I am about to put on the news page as a prize, entrants will be directed to go to her voting page to find the answer to the competition question, and hopefully give her a 10 vote while they are there.

I'll put it on the news page tomorrow, so check it out and win the GRAW t-shirt you'll see in the photo. Which, by the way, is an extremely cool t-shirt, probably the smartest game t-shirt I have ever seen.

I claim the one she wore!!!! :P

I am currently on a road trip for work so I voted 3 times - home, office, motel. I should be able to vote from another motel tomorrow :)

Now that is dedication!

I believe the voting stops somtime in the next 48 hours, so let's hope all you voting does the trick and keeps her in the top 20, that way she'll go forward to the finals and that photoshoot in London!

I am currently on a road trip for work so I voted 3 times - home, office, motel. I should be able to vote from another motel tomorrow :)

You got me beat by 1 vote. Home and work was all I could do. :D Maybe I should have hacked into everyone else's work PC and voted. :shifty:

You got me beat by 1 vote. Home and work was all I could do. :D Maybe I should have hacked into everyone else's work PC and voted. :shifty:

if I use different PCs at work, would that register as different IPs?