Recon or Firefight ?

From UBI interview page .

Q. For those unfamiliar with these modes, could you give us a quick overview of each of them?

A. In [GR] Cooperative mode, you and your team-mates face off against hostile soldiers in enemy territory. Your mission is to reach the extraction point.

So.. it's Recon or a Firefight ??? ohh yes a Recofight :rofl: oh.. wait no , ....its just "Cooperative mode" ala UBI GRIN messup , with all complete bugs , and same old crappy graphics and maps .

more Crap omg.

This game is already DEAD . that did it . :x

sorry" Matt " this time you really ...as your poduct say "W hiskey T ango F oxtrot , up lol , with the Dev studio , but hey good youre getting a new project , lets see how it turns so far so good .

Next time before post a "Dead canadian president" in your pages LOL , make a good search , that was the first bad impression of the whole Dev.team...... for this Game , in particular , and we mean THE WHOLE TEAM .

this product it's been a "dead man walking " since demo , wiith that useless PhysX driver , " for this game ", we try that card . for this game and it didn't pull it , game it's the same crap = "low quality product"

RSE and pc.GR1 and expansions packs = excellent product . ( take note " Matt " R. S. E. sale parameters ).

sorry I couldnt resist , :yes: but was about time .

PERIOD.

cheers

Hey UBI and DEV team here I think you guys know about this game , hope you learn something . because your learning curve its getting to steep.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2773

1.- Visual quality

2.- War studio

3.- Story line

Thats a game :thumbsup::thumbsup:

p.s. what u say ?? TOW :x pls. keep your personal opinions to yourself , dont make this personal ok.., stay in topic and or just dont post , you make me laugh , go back to your game to play ok. :rofl:

omg . pff.

Hey UBI and DEV team here I think you guys know about this game , hope you learn something . because your learning curve its getting to steep.

1.- Visual quality

2.- War studio

3.- Story line

p.s. what u say ?? TOW :x pls. keep your personal opinions to yourself , dont make this personal ok.., stay in topic and or just dont post , you make me laugh , go back to your game to play ok. :rofl:

omg . pff.

I thought the visiual quality was not all there, actually.

There's a storyline in GRAW too, buddy.

Sure, the war studio was pretty cool - but that doesn't make a whole game.

Graphics? I don't understand. The graphics on my computer are superb. Maybe you've got a dud computer.

same here, i can't see whats wrong whit the visual quality of this game.

I'am still real positive about this game, if you criticise this product; you can't be all negative.

There must be some positive points for you.

If not you should stick whit Ghost Recon, and let GR:AW a side.

1.- Visual quality

2.- War studio

3.- Story line

<snip>

omg . pff.

Nice environmental effects with the water and clouds and haze. And there were dynamic shadows but that was about it. Characters and animations and they way they seemed to "float" was on par with First to Fight which is only a bit better than half-life 1. Buildings were plastic looking and too crisp for the middle east. So I wouldn't say the visual quality was that good. Definitely not better than GRAW just different and not so darn orange.

Then there is the character getting hit many times in the vid. Although, perhaps it was god mode to show off things - which I was willing to let slide just in case. But the best was when the character picked up a body.... and held it infront of him... and ran around unencumbered with it...and used it as a sheild... "omg . pff."

yawn... next please.

Edited by FI_FlimFlam

1.- Visual quality

2.- War studio

3.- Story line

<snip>

omg . pff.

Are you comparing GRAW to a game that's not even out yet? Geez :/

Ok, my turn. I think Half Life has crappy graphics compared to GRAW. And not to forget the physics, OMG they suck BIG time in HF. The AI is unatural and crappy etc. etc. etc.

Edited by Hockeystick