Pics on GhostRecon.com - Siege and OGRCoop

http://www.ghostrecon.com/us/

graw_mpack3_s_01_US.jpg

http://www.ghostrecon.com/ss/graw_mpack3_01_US.jpg

graw_mpack3_s_02_US.jpg

http://www.ghostrecon.com/ss/graw_mpack3_02_US.jpg

Please don't think I'm a troll.

I was just wondering what the community thinks...

Do these new pics properly capture the modes we're hoping for?

I like the siege pic. Looks fun!

If I was playing co-op, I wouldn't change magazines as the dude pictured is doing...take cover first. Sheesh! :)

Take the 'gonna be' out of your statement, spotH3D. Then it's accurate.

And yeah, changing magazines in the open is a BAD idea in any FPS. Mexican Rebels know to catch you changing mags, just like Georgian Rebels once did...

more so then likely if there is little between you and the enemy you wwill normally fire in vollies, and cover ur teammate with fire while the other reloads and then vice versa. He's not completely in danger. I bet it looks that way.... but one way or the other... it doesn't take long for Ghosts to reload :P

I love how in all these official game mode pictures, no-one on a HH, TDM or DOM multiplayer would ever be able to have a firefight like that, with three guys on each side out in the open on both sides firing at each other at like 30 metres away!

Most fights go like this: 1. Walk around corner 2. See someone else walking/running around corner. 3. Person with quickest reflexes or lowest ping fires short burst into other's head. Rinse and repeat.

Not that I'm complaining! Love the game.

I love how in all these official game mode pictures, no-one on a HH, TDM or DOM multiplayer would ever be able to have a firefight like that, with three guys on each side out in the open on both sides firing at each other at like 30 metres away!

Most fights go like this: 1. Walk around corner 2. See someone else walking/running around corner. 3. Person with quickest reflexes or lowest ping fires short burst into other's head. Rinse and repeat.

Not that I'm complaining! Love the game.

oh i dont know about that lol. ive been in qutie a few intense firefights with one person going thoguh about half my mags before one of us is able to get the other. ducking/peaking/falling ot the ground. useing cover not being able to move as hes shooting at you till he runs out of ammo and then its your turn to start shooting at him lol

oh i dont know about that lol. ive been in qutie a few intense firefights with one person going thoguh about half my mags before one of us is able to get the other. ducking/peaking/falling ot the ground. useing cover not being able to move as hes shooting at you till he runs out of ammo and then its your turn to start shooting at him lol

VERY rarely happens to me. I must be playing against some serious hardasses.

Edited by Fonzarelli TAW

The thing about those Georgian Rebels Rabbi_74 was there incredible aim. When I heard them auto firing from a distance I didn't worry too much. When I heard them cracking away with single shots, that meant take cover or die, they got a bead on you.

I didn't test the Beta as much as I would have liked to, very busy. [GR] mode added a new dimension to gameplay, especially with limited spawns. It added a teamplay element you don't get in domination and the other unlimited spawns. You have to work with your teammates to progress, often very slowly to the extraction point. As the AI is very accurate and doesn't hack etc its just you vs the AI and its an honest fight. The tension is very high as work street by street.

I think you will enjoy it, it was definately different to all other game modes and I'm sure you'll get to try it sometime this week. I never managed to test siege properly, there were never enough testers in the servers when I was online.