Click here and give me a hand [fixed]

Rocky

My R6 site agr-s.com has been moved to a new server, and since then the forums do not seem to be working, I get an sql error instead of the forums. The webhost has checked and can browse the forums fine, but nobody else I ask can.

I need some folks to click on the link to the AGR-S.com forums, then post here if they get the forums or an error. Once I have a few folks confirming the issue I can direct the host here so they can see there is indeed an issue.

http://www.agr-s.com/forums/index.php

Thanks in advance!

Error when I try to login:

mySQL query error: SELECT mod.mid as is_mod, m.id, m.name, m.mgroup, m.password, m.email, m.allow_post, m.view_sigs, m.view_avs, m.view_pop, m.view_img, m.auto_track,

m.mod_posts, m.language, m.skin, m.new_msg, m.show_popup, m.msg_total, m.time_offset, m.posts, m.joined, m.last_post,

m.last_visit, m.last_activity, m.dst_in_use, m.view_prefs, g.*

FROM ibf_members m

LEFT JOIN ibf_groups g ON (g.g_id=m.mgroup)

LEFT JOIN ibf_moderators mod ON (mod.member_id=m.id OR mod.group_id=m.mgroup )

WHERE m.id='18'

mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'mod ON (mod.member_id=m.id OR mod.group_id=m.mgroup )

WHERE m.' at line 6

mySQL error code: 1064

Date: Monday 04th of September 2006 05:32:57 PM

I get the forum

Internet explorer/ XP Pro/ Wanadoo Broadband/ (and for my sins: Norton SW (until my subscription expires))

It might not hurt to find out what the guys are using who got the error?

Just tryed in IE and i can see and log into the forum, but just get the error message when i use Firefox ?

Normal use FireFox

NTL broadband

with NOD32 anti-virus

There appears to be an error with the Aggression Rainbow Six Forums database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here, if this does not fix the error, you can contact the board administrator by clicking here

Error Returned

mySQL query error: SELECT mod.mid as is_mod, m.id, m.name, m.mgroup, m.password, m.email, m.allow_post, m.view_sigs, m.view_avs, m.view_pop, m.view_img, m.auto_track,

m.mod_posts, m.language, m.skin, m.new_msg, m.show_popup, m.msg_total, m.time_offset, m.posts, m.joined, m.last_post,

FROM ibf_members m

WHERE m.id='12'

mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'mod ON (mod.member_id=m.id OR mod.group_id=m.mgroup )

WHERE m.' at line 6

Date: Monday 04th of September 2006 07:28:58 PM

I get an error too with IE6 on XP. :wacko:

FROM ibf_members m
WHERE m.id='56'

WHERE m.' at line 6
Date: Monday 04th of September 2006 07:51:21 PM[/code]

Firefox 1.5.0.6 on XP SP2

Just tried Internet Excrement 6 and it would show the forums, until I tried to login, said it was logging me in, then gave me the same error as FF. Now getting same error in IE and FF.

The people who can see the forums, perhaps they can confirm the the can log into Aggression. I could see the forums in IE until I tried to login, then got dumped.

Error when clicking on forum and signing on:

FROM ibf_members m

WHERE m.id='78'

WHERE m.' at line 6

Date: Monday 04th of September 2006 07:56:59 PM

Using current FireFox.

Good Luck

The last few posts there would indicate it is the logging in process that is causing the error. i.e. anyone who is normally logged in with a cookie, is getting the error right away. Anyone viewing the site as a visitor is fine. :blink:

Edit - CONFIRMED, I cleaned my cookies out and could see the site. The site is not allowing anyone to login since the server move, that's the issue.

Why, and how to fix is the Question :(

Just tried Internet Excrement 6 and it would show the forums, until I tried to login, said it was logging me in, then gave me the same error as FF. Now getting same error in IE and FF.

The people who can see the forums, perhaps they can confirm the the can log into Aggression. I could see the forums in IE until I tried to login, then got dumped.

I thought that, too, but I get the forums while a guest and logged in.

EDIT: but it was a fresh log in and not from a cookie.

IE7, Can see website, cant see forums at all, get error

There appears to be an error with the Aggression Rainbow Six Forums database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here, if this does not fix the error, you can contact the board administrator by clicking here

Error Returned

FROM ibf_members m

WHERE m.id='8'

WHERE m.' at line 6

Date: Monday 04th of September 2006 08:26:32 PM

We apologise for any inconvenience