cobaka

Giampi

For us modders at GR.net cobaka is simply a myth! When we need something for a mod he is the one to offer immediately his help, weapons, vehicle, maps, attachments, characters.......

However I believe cobaka could be quite unknown to the greatest part of the community for few reason, mainly because he doesn't care to the PR :)

In this thread I would like your help to remember all the stuff he made and that are included in any mods, to give him the credit he deserves.

From Armenia SCARed

3 brand new maps

- Lakeside (rain and day version)

- The pond (day and night version)

- Prisoncamp (day and night version)

6 Vehicles (and few variations)

- BRDM2

- Tunguska 2S6

- Boat 540 OB

- BTR90

- BTR90 (with spotlight)

- EH101 Merlin

- Humvee M998

- Humvee M998 (shotgun version)

Other

- RPG stationary (a placeable object tagged as stationary, like the MG)

I guess we know who gets interviewed next. :whistle:
Orly? And I heard that a certain 'Cpl Ledanek' (who never sleeps) has volunteered to conduct & write up the interview with cobaka!

Lookin' forward to it... :P

Isn't funny that Cobaka and I already agreed that the most suitable member to carry on the interview is Janie42? :thumbsup:

I guess we know who gets interviewed next. :whistle:
Orly? And I heard that a certain 'Cpl Ledanek' (who never sleeps) has volunteered to conduct & write up the interview with cobaka!

Lookin' forward to it... :P

Isn't funny that Cobaka and I already agreed that the most suitable member to carry on the interview is Janie42? :thumbsup:

Can I vote twice? :whistle:

The old mission by Jack57 revised by Janie42, T!nker, KRP56, Migryder and me (I hope I didn't foget anyone) is going to have 2 models by Cobaka:

- the brand new VW Iltis

- the Humvee already seen in Armenia SCARed but retextured in Desert version by ITA Killabees

Of course also the Blackhawk will be Desert retextured always by Cobaka

:thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Cobaka is awesome. He didn't hesitate to jump in and help me with my first mod, A Day in the Life. He made the soldier model to carry on your shoulder. I could only script and he made it happen. He rawks!!!!!!! GR hall of fame material. Thanks again man.

• 1 month later...