a GRAW MP3 BETA Test Feedback area ?

Skidmark

Just a thought, but since most of us cannot access the Beta tools reporting area, perhaps a GR.net admin can put up a BETA test feedback area (with our beta password to access it) so that we can post the good and the bad, and then we can direct UBI here since they have not got there act together yet. Just a suggestion.

I just checked again, and I still do not have the correct permissions over at beta.ubi to see the forums :(

I've taken to submitting more of my comments as "formal bug reports" than I probably would have if the forums were working. I feel sorry (and would like to offer my condolances) to the poor Grin/UBI people that need to wade through all the bug reports.

Just a thought, but since most of us cannot access the Beta tools reporting area, perhaps a GR.net admin can put up a BETA test feedback area (with our beta password to access it) so that we can post the good and the bad, and then we can direct UBI here since they have not got there act together yet. Just a suggestion.

Good idea, I just need someone to send me the password that you all got so those in the beta group can access the forum for comments.

Good idea, I just need someone to send me the password that you all got so those in the beta group can access the forum for comments.

It's our ubi password :(

meaning everyone has a different one.

Ok password has been sent, and no its not the UBI one I was talking about, but the one that came in our origional e-mail to access the ftp, I checked with a few other Beta testers and we all have the same origional Beta Password to access the ftp. Thats the pass we will use to access the private Beta posting area.

Forum set up at the top of this forum. Those that have the password will only be the ones able to access it... as well as the staff here. :thumbsup:

Ahh ok not the ubi forum login then good idea postal... see yah inside.

Hmmm I think you mean nice idea Payback LOL, and no we arent brothers or even cousins, just teammates, and your welcome. :)

Forum set up at the top of this forum. Those that have the password will only be the ones able to access it... as well as the staff here. :thumbsup:

Hmmm I think you mean nice idea Payback LOL, and no we arent brothers or even cousins, just teammates, and your welcome. :)

cant blame him, I always mix up you guys:D

you are the ghost recon equivalent of hewey dewey and louie :D well except for louie..

you are the ghost recon equivalent of hewey dewey and louie :D well except for louie..

ROFLMAO, and here I thought we were more like Laurel and Hardy, or shaggy and scoobydoo.

Edited by }PW{ Payback

Hey, i resemble that remark...hehehe

I can't seem to sign in.

are you getting the password box come up when you click on the forum?

then just enter the FTP password

its not the UBI [password] ~ but the one that came in our origional e-mail to access the ftp,

I checked with a few other Beta testers and we all have the same origional Beta Password to access the ftp. Thats the pass we will use to access the private Beta posting area.

if you enter the wrong PW it will then give you an error

then unless you have a browser problem you should be in the forum.