Beta site Problems

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay god damn it. I'm still having the same Beta.UBi.Com problem as i did in my first post. ANYONE?!!!!!!! HELP ME?!!!!

Well here is the e-mail I received from UBI this morning after reporting to them that I couldnt download the Beta.

"Hi,

Some of you have encountered problems with the FTP server due to an error of configuration. Everything's back to normal now so you can download the beta version of the MP Pack 3 if you haven't yet. In terms of follow up, the latest news about this beta test are always accessible on the beta report site (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) so don't hesitate to log in regularly.

During the next few days we're likely to release some more content as it becomes available, like the full list of commands and how to use them. For now "/help" should get you started.

- THE GHOST RECON TEAM -

"

Funny thing is that I have the beta now, but still cant get past the first page of the report site.

okay god damn it. I'm still having the same Beta.UBi.Com problem as i did in my first post. ANYONE?!!!!!!! HELP ME?!!!!

Well here is the e-mail I received from UBI this morning after reporting to them that I couldnt download the Beta.

"Hi,

Some of you have encountered problems with the FTP server due to an error of configuration. Everything's back to normal now so you can download the beta version of the MP Pack 3 if you haven't yet. In terms of follow up, the latest news about this beta test are always accessible on the beta report site (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) so don't hesitate to log in regularly.

During the next few days we're likely to release some more content as it becomes available, like the full list of commands and how to use them. For now "/help" should get you started.

- THE GHOST RECON TEAM -

"

Funny thing is that I have the beta now, but still cant get past the first page of the report site.

Are you trying to goto the forums or report a bug?

There is a spot to report a bug on the main page.

Ps. Glad ya finaly got it man.

oh ######, I ALREADY HAVE THE ######***** file downloaded for the beta. I just CANT get to the ######*** page to report bugs and crap. I TOLD u it just refreshes the ######***** page. I have a pic posted on pg 2 damn it.

Maybe they don't want you posting on there forum due to the language you post here ;)