Changes to MP Skins?

Hi guys, I'm brand-spankin new to this mod forum. Came here cuz I wanted to find out if any of these great skins can or will be implemented into multiplayer? Tired of being dayglow orange on the U.S. side... I want to post in the gen forum, but thought I'd ask here first if there was any news or input from GRIN?

Thanks,

Hi guys, I'm brand-spankin new to this mod forum. Came here cuz I wanted to find out if any of these great skins can or will be implemented into multiplayer? Tired of being dayglow orange on the U.S. side... I want to post in the gen forum, but thought I'd ask here first if there was any news or input from GRIN?

Thanks,

I think (hope) that when the "server dedicated" will be released will be possible to play with modded skins if installed on client and server .But I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks,

I think (hope) that when the "server dedicated" will be released will be possible to play with modded skins if installed on client and server .But I'm not 100% sure.

Okay, I'm confused now. I've been playing multiplayer with the skins I've done and had no problem.

Thanks,

Okay, I'm confused now. I've been playing multiplayer with the skins I've done and had no problem.

coop or tvt? Do you play on a server that has not activated anti cheat?