UKSF Mod

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have the map pack in question so I haven't tested it in particular.

But I would suggest setting the map pack at highest priority and you might be able to play the original missions, firefights etc. on the associated maps.

:blink:

This is not a Map Pack. You must do this....

There are 3 folders inside, (Map / CommandMaps / Briefings) that simply want dropping into your UKSF Mod folder. Then you can delete the map-briefing-commands folder.

They simply over-write the originals, except for December! Just select the map, and try. :thumbsup:

Pls correct me if I am wrong.

Some missions to follow over the weekend.

^_^

Tinker

Here is the Mission Folder that goes into your UKSF Mod Folder:

MISSION FOLDER

Included is the December Map as it is the only 1 you cannot play right now. Also a simple mission is there ready to go too! :D

That leaves the rest of the missions to follow. :hmm: I am hoping to get some time in at the weekend to do whatever is needed to finish this off at last.

Once complete I will add a new link for the Complete Mod with everything included for those who do not have the Mod so far!

:thumbsup:

Tinker

I d/l'ed the UKSF mod, mission folder, and the retextured maps and installed as Tinker said. Works fine with limited play so far. A fine job by CMH and Tink.

Great looking skins and weapons and I loved the names that were chosen for the characters. "Drainage", lol. Lots of work and a good result.

Looking forward to the updated missions that go with this mod.

Simply marvelous CMH

• 2 weeks later...

Only 3 options for you!

1: I release these missions as they are. You cannot play mission 1 and 3 SP. Need to go Lan, MP, Team AI enabled for 9 ghosts.

2: I put together what does work, including some others i have.

3: I get permission to re-write missions 1 and 3.

Tinker

:D

I would vote rewrite those Tinker if ya can.... get in touch with the original author? I know Militiaman is still around, but can you get in touch with Trenchsoldier? Might PM CMH and see what thinks, even though he has turned it over...Sad to see that much work just get flushed...it would still be nice if ya added something you have too....

Phlookian has done a neat trick for the Killhouse on Brown Ivan, a targets downed count and a shots fired with a PLAYER controlled actor reference, then when all targets are downed it gives total time, shots fired, and targets downed...this is all updated in the top left hand corner of the screen as you go through the targets via the message all command....I believe though that player actor references will cause problems on a dedi? Please let us know so we can come up with a work around for coop because that killhouse could be a trainer for team take downs...Phlook will probably be updating the pistol range and outdoor targets to maybe give a count too....I'll be working on that script and hope to add a fighting script as well...but right now its pretty much all Phlookian on that trainer...

mig

As Mig say's do a re-write if you can. This is all good stuff that it would be a shame to waist, The kill house sounds awsome as a training map. there has to my knowlege only been one other traing map with moving targets and score counter.

I would vote rewrite those Tinker if ya can.... get in touch with the original author? I know Militiaman is still around, but can you get in touch with Trenchsoldier? Might PM CMH and see what thinks, even though he has turned it over...Sad to see that much work just get flushed...it would still be nice if ya added something you have too....

Phlookian has done a neat trick for the Killhouse on Brown Ivan, a targets downed count and a shots fired with a PLAYER controlled actor reference, then when all targets are downed it gives total time, shots fired, and targets downed...this is all updated in the top left hand corner of the screen as you go through the targets via the message all command....I believe though that player actor references will cause problems on a dedi? Please let us know so we can come up with a work around for coop because that killhouse could be a trainer for team take downs...Phlook will probably be updating the pistol range and outdoor targets to maybe give a count too....I'll be working on that script and hope to add a fighting script as well...but right now its pretty much all Phlookian on that trainer...

mig

What way do you mean Mig?

Tinker

:ph34r: I'm not sure Tinker, somewhere in my dim memory I recall a mention of that in a post, will preform search and get back....if pLayer actor references do not affect dedi servers then cool!

EDIT - well I don't find anything like that for now, so disregard my query....looks like a testing thing

mig

• 2 weeks later...

Mission 01 re-made, however, it still has CTD when in SP. So there is no issue with the mission files. They play fine MP. Which characters are picked at random, for your choice in SP? <_< This is the only thing i can think of, that is causing it. Mission 03, that has the same issue in SP only, is a large script. I don`t see me taking my time at this moment to even try with it, as this is not a mission issue. There are 2 other options available to you at the moment, in case of a quick fix and play. Otherwise, pls wait for a day, someone figures what`s going on here.

<_<