Ghost Recon.net Forums

Who's Ruder: Americans or Brits?

I met one person who was friendly to me - most of them stared at me. The people in Brussels weren't friendly. I met friendly people in Brugge, but they were from France.

French was a common language in brugge, Luckily my bro was a bit fluent in french..

He's goin Hong Kong this year, meh me wanna go too.. the ticket is well dear tho' ..

Btw..

What about the scottish? :shifty:

I met one person who was friendly to me - most of them stared at me. The people in Brussels weren't friendly. I met friendly people in Brugge, but they were from France.

French was a common language in brugge, Luckily my bro was a bit fluent in french..

He's goin Hong Kong this year, meh me wanna go too.. the ticket is well dear tho' ..

Btw..

What about the scottish? :shifty:

The Scots.. Well..

I've met Scottish guys from GR.net - great guys, absolutely world-class. Very, very nice families as well. People in Aberdeen and Fife were nice and friendly. Not so much in Edinburgh though. I was attacked by a group of kids there too - which was definately unfriendly. I've never been to Glasgow nor have I spent a lot of time in the countryside, so I cant really speak for what those people are like.

Maybe.

It depends on where you go and who you ask. Like me personally I worked in high tourest area where people had to wait 45 minutes in line wich is enough to ###### most people off.

Working at gunshows thoe was almost sureal as you would have mostly americans, australians, and british. If you could find a more polite and relaxed enviroment then a gunshow I would like to know about it.