Who's Ruder: Americans or Brits?

Cutter

Overall from where I worked. Muslims were top friendliest. I think they take it upon themselfs to show people in this country there not all extremist terrorists. I like that a lot.

Id say 1/2 british people iv met were pretty angry. Others are really nice.

ohh and amish people.... they dont talk. I have no idea. lol they looked scared to death.

Edited by Prozac360

The list is long...

I suppose we should wait for zjj to get out of bed so that she can offer her opinion on the debate, as an American who's been over to Britain recently to visit. Although, having said that, I'm not sure she'll've been too impressed with Brits... She did have to put up with me, after all!

Edited by Gav80

The list is long...

I suppose we should wait for zjj to get out of bed so that she can offer her opinion on the debate, as an American who's been over to Britain recently to visit. Although, having said that, I'm not sure she'll've been too impressed with Brits... She did have to put up with me, after all!

I've seen this thread and have refrained from making any comment as I think this debate has always been a bit pointless.

Id say 1/2 british people iv met were pretty angry. Others are really nice.

Yeah, same here.

Denmark and Thailand people are very friendly from who ive met.

I encounter alot of problems with Australians.... Half of America are arrogant or unfriendly.

Please note this is from experience (RL and Online.)

some americans are really bad *cough*mysister*cough*

Id say most people I come across are pretty angry in general. Prbly the worste person iv met, an angry irish guy *he was drunk* threatened to kill me and some roadrage maniac. Mad at my sister for flicking him off when he cut us off.

she hides behind me when we get out of the car. He pullls up jumps out starts screaming at me. Yea let me be the bullet shield if hes a wacko.

would of escalated but usually when ###### like that happens I look at them like im retarded or somthing and dont say anything. I guess they figure its not worth it.

Edited by Prozac360

Meh, I've lived in both countries and as far as I can tell there's no real difference. The difference between people from built-up areas and more countryside-type areas is the same in both countries though. I think it's something to do with the concentration of people, basically lots of people crowded together causes problems. Or something like that anyways.

Unless of course you go down South in the UK, where there is a big difference. Mainly cos Northern people are so much more laid back and just generally sounder. :P

Meh, I've lived in both countries and as far as I can tell there's no real difference. The difference between people from built-up areas and more countryside-type areas is the same in both countries though. I think it's something to do with the concentration of people, basically lots of people crowded together causes problems. Or something like that anyways.

Unless of course you go down South in the UK, where there is a big difference. Mainly cos Northern people are so much more laid back and just generally sounder. :P

Thats because we all know its grim up north, and you can buy a house for a fiver, and still get change... :whistle:

people can be nice o'r dicks wherever they are from. i dont think there is a 'nice nation' or a 'bad nation' ... no matter where you go in the world, some people will be cool, others will not. just the way it is.

except for wales! were all tidy like innit. (blatant lie)

Edited by natsanwa

people can be nice o'r dicks wherever they are from. i dont think there is a 'nice nation' or a 'bad nation' ... no matter where you go in the world, some people will be cool, others will not. just the way it is.

except for wales! were all tidy like innit. (blatant lie)

:lol:

I agree with the 1st 4 lines .. Not sure about the others :rolleyes: