Nominations for GRAW 360

Colin

Didn't RSE made GRAW360? So.... why is that a surprise that its a GOTY? :blink: Don't they do that anyways?

Well except...nvrmind.

<_<

@ Ledanek, don't hold anything back bro. say what's on your mind

I LOOOOOOVEEEE the graphics of Lockdown. I still can't believe its a GR Engine.

The ending and lack of cinematics, having limited teams,like RB6 originally had.

I had to sell it to afford HL2:E1

Really sorry but I'm not a MP player, so if there's not much replayability in like the other

RB6 as far as SP is concern, its just taking shelf space.

And the StarForce issue :wall:

OOOhhh and I love the fact you can use voice command in it. Drove the wifey out the room. :rofl:

But, I had to sell it to affored HL2:E1.

I'm sure I'm missing out something new in AGR-S.COM

I'm Sorry....OFF TOPIC!

I want to know if Island Thunder will ever be Backwards compatible? while we're at it id sure like the splitscreen function to be fixed on summit strike (all you get is a black screen).. Serellan do you have any control on providing fixes for the bugs in the BC games?

btw bought ghost recon 2 recently and loved the temple map..the foliage is so thick and the high grass is great...i hope the graw follow up has the players out in the wilderness again.

Edited by 5timechamp

I want to know if Island Thunder will ever be Backwards compatible? while we're at it id sure like the splitscreen function to be fixed on summit strike (all you get is a black screen).. Serellan do you have any control on providing fixes for the bugs in the BC games?

BC is purely MS. If you are having issues, you should contact MS Xbox support.