Swedish blunder!

Hockeystick

why does the 4 letter word that start with an S and means "feces" get censored with 6 # instead of 4? lol is it so that no one should be able to even suspect what it says?

For the same reason that an 8 letter word is censored with 6 #... because that is how it was set up. :P

Yeh, we can replace any word with any other word, it doesn't have to be a series of #'s. We've had some fun with that feature in the past :whistle:

About the clip - anyone remember the mistake the BBC news service made, when they ended up with an applicant for a cleaners job in front of the camera on the news, instead of a computer expert? I read today that the guy who was thrust into stardom by that mistake that day, is now the subject of a 6 figure movie.

need video.

"no complains from viewers" hehe, no ######... :)

why does the 4 letter word that start with an S and means "feces" get censored with 6 # instead of 4? lol is it so that no one should be able to even suspect what it says?

You could always make your own "#"

#### :)

need video.

"no complains from viewers" hehe, no ######... :)

You could always make your own "#"

#### :)

well if I did I wouldnt get the satisfaction I get when I write "######" and "######" :)