GRAW Advanced Tactical Center

http://ftp.ubi.com/emea/ghostrecon3/goodies/GRAW_ATC.exe

Just found this in a search and never saw it referenced to in any (recent) thread. It hasn't been updated to include the MP2 maps (yet?) but it does include everybodys favorite buzzphrase - Dedicated server.

It looks identical to the [GR] version. So the question is...anybody using it?

:hmm:

The Advanced Tactical Center is a multi-user planning tool. Think of a digital whiteboard, with the MP maps included. You get your team/clan/whatever to connect to your ATC server, and plan out how to take on maps.

Downloaded it. Seems like a neat tool. Could be improved, though. Like a 3D flyover aerial view thingie. Know what I mean? Place markers/troops in 3D. I bet SOMEONE around here has the requisite spare time to draw-up blah 3D maps on SketchUp or something...

Nope, Letdown didn't have it, it wasn't need since it was almost 100% linear.

I do prefer the [GR] way of planning as things go along, but for closed spaces (like RS6 style and GRAW) a before mission planner works wonders.

Edited by Nutlink

Thought ALL of the R6 games were like that...

But I didn't get a shot at Lockdown, so I could be wrong in saying ALL. Everything BEFORE Lockdown had the planner though...

no the rvs planner was different. it showed an overview of a map and you could draw on it much like madden draws on the tv for football.

Nope, Letdown didn't have it, it wasn't need since it was almost 100% linear.

I do prefer the [GR] way of planning as things go along, but for closed spaces (like RS6 style and GRAW) a before mission planner works wonders.

if its anything like the one for bf 2 you can edit plans in the middle of rounds. (if you have the time lol) although i ahvent tried it yet