Your game files do not match server´s

As topic and descriptions says. Get a lot of that when I am trying to join in. Any one who could list the most common ones. Its hard from just looking at the server, to see what game files the host have. And I am not talking about the game version. I have 1.21 ver. Thanks in advance for any helpful input.

As topic and descriptions says. Get a lot of that when I am trying to join in. Any one who could list the most common ones. Its hard from just looking at the server, to see what game files the host have. And I am not talking about the game version. I have 1.21 ver. Thanks in advance for any helpful input.

If it happened on the Beer Drinking Assassins or Shadow Company Elite servers, it's probably their custom maps, which you can download at their websites.

if you have the mod installed and the server does not you will get kicked.

Yes, I was thinking this could be the reason. I installed some mods and then the trouble started. But I kept adding more and more mods, still thinking I had not installed enough mods. And with no menu to activate or deactivate mods, this is starting to get silly(just manually deleting files from folder). And all the mods are for the most part single small files. Is getting difficult to keep track off them all, and very time consuming to install them all. And I have already forgotten what original files was in the folder before I installed all the unoriginal mods. Would have been easier if the server rejected if you where missing mods, and not because you have to many. Beginning to remember why I have played mostly in SP mode. That I like, but I do not like the lack of QUICK SAVE!!!!!!!!!!! And not to ad to much to all the complaining when it comes to online gaming, but the lack of players that plays this game are shocking. If GRIN or UBI do not take the reason why that is, the online part of this game are dying. And people will stop buying this game. There is something to learn from the "old" Ghost Recon. If I am not wrong, there are a lot more online gaming during a week there, than it is with GRAW. I know, not much new in what I am saying, but still. Saddening stuff because I really want this game to do well.

A picture of the original folder content would be better.

Empty. Devoid of content. Barren.

If or until Grin update the server options you might think about extracting the custom maps/packs to individual folders within the custom_levels directory and then pulling them according to what server you hook up with.

:whistle: singing in the rain

I guess you are looking at the worng direction.

If a server runs maps you don't have it says map thisandthat not found

If you have a mod in weapons or xml changes to improve your aim etc. it will say some of your filed do not match the servers.....

As far as I know, I had this issue when i tried using the scar 6.8 mod on online gameservers.....

But once Again I have to plead for the mod interface like [GR] had.... it takes away all sorts of trouble in mod activation