BIG BASH!

ToW-Angel

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did someone say 12pm EST? you are insane, people! i probably won't even have finished breakfast by then.

Should be 7 am CET, on a Saturday. Hmm, at least I will have a couple of hours of playing before my family shows up and tell me that I am in need of help.

Not to be a party killer...but wouldn't it be wise to schedule this big bash after the next patch. It can turn out to be a nightmare otherwise, unless played at BDA, AFZ or other server with kick and bann possibilities.....(also then I might be able to join as next Saturday wasn't any good day for me...)

Cheers Peace

Make a biweekly or monthly thing out of it if the first one shows enough interest?

Ubisoft can afford the servers!

I've been waiting patiently for a chance to get PWNt by the GRiN guys! They owe me for all the smack I talk about them being from Finland and stuff....

Make a biweekly or monthly thing out of it if the first one shows enough interest?

I've been waiting patiently for a chance to get PWNt by the GRiN guys! They owe me for all the smack I talk about them being from Finland and stuff....

soudns like agreat diea would be fun to take them dwon hehehe :o=

:lol: @ willie :rofl: (yes im tired and stupid thing seem funny :whistle: )

Edited by REDMONSTER

soudns like agreat diea would be fun to take them dwon hehehe :o=

:lol: @ willie :rofl: (yes im tired and stupid thing seem funny :whistle: )

how about 21.00 UTC? That would be early morning next day for australia and midday US.... right? :wacko: Russia/china/japan will have to be up late, but then again - that's the period of the day where your gaming skills are at maximum :)

or maybe even later so that I can get som performance altering liquids into my blood before the match :drunk: