DEATHCAM OVERVIEW (another patch 1.21 bug)

viiiper

DeathCAM OverView [incorrect position]

The Deathcam overview should be centred from the map editor Zones.xml WHITE BOARDERS BOX, but it is not, it is OFF-SET on every map [even GRins] if the map uses

an area outside the original BOARDERS BOX.

PLEASE FIX THIS BUG, because every time you goto

overview DEATHCAM mode it is useless

Tie in the overview cam to the BOARDERS BOUNDING BOX from zones.xml

viii

p.s.

original boarders <borders tl="-10000 10000 5000" br="10000 -10000 5000"/>

and don't mess up the negatives !!!

Hey, I noticed that but thought i was just really tired...lol

Edit: LOL...I thought i had taken a screenie of it...lol Here it is...If you look...Im inside the building but my arrow on the mini map is outside the building. Dont know if this is what you were talking about Viiiper but if not...this needs to be looked at too....

offsetnu0.th.jpg

Edited by }PW{ Postal

That’s another problem "postal"

Hopefully Grin will read this thread and see both.

The one I was writing about is when you are dead and using the death cam view to

see through the eyes of other players. One of the views is the overhead view of the map with the arrows of your team mates on it, it is the size of your desktop. It is always off-set, part missing because GRin have not programmed it correctly. Even there own maps ie Avenues has the same problem... the overview is offset some half a whole map.

viii

That’s another problem "postal"

Hopefully Grin will read this thread and see both.

The one I was writing about is when you are dead and using the death cam view to

see through the eyes of other players. One of the views is the overhead view of the map with the arrows of your team mates on it, it is the size of your desktop. It is always off-set, part missing because GRin have not programmed it correctly. Even there own maps ie Avenues has the same problem... the overview is offset some half a whole map.

viii

Oh ok. Yeah i know that problem! It is a bit of a problem when you cant see the whole map in that view. Forgot about it though cause im usualy in the death cam instead but still needs to be fixed.

Edited by }PW{ Postal