m9 character at it again.......

This guy is a piece of work, I have been reading the posts from ROCO AFZ on this clown so I had to post.

Last night I am in my own TS server that I have up for my guys...this person connects as "guest1" so I say who are you? no reply...i kick them only to have them reconnect instantly.

They now come back and make thier own channel and go into it, so I follow and say who are you?...they respond with Who are you. Kick ban...end of prob right? wrong.

I go into the WDA game server with a few of the boys and "m9sd" as he has now named himself comes in and says " thanks Arch for banning me from your TS" I said ###### were you in it anyways. He claims I invited him...what a crock of ######.

I mention the post on here from ROCO about his stunts, he doesnt deny it but simply says..."if you believe them their all ######" so I knew I had the right guy.

this clown must have no life whatsoever to be stalking players in GR..how the hell did he get my private TS ip?? as far as I know it isnt listed.

Anyway, I also read another post where this guy apparently impersonated someone else and was causing ######. I only play in the evenings with the other CDN guys...just and FYI incase.

Sorry about the long winded rant but I felt everyone should be aware of this ###### and his antics.

This was in my BANS list for Teamspeak:

233.123.24.43,Unlimited,Wouter[admin] I have never banned anyone so this is his current ip.

I dug a little deeper and found this.....

Player info

Nick Name: Wouter

Login Name: admin

client Version:

client platform: Windows 98 SE

Connection info

Client ip: 192.168.1.2:1031

somehow TS logged two different ip's for the same person. either way, both can be traced back to him.

233.123.24.43,Unlimited,Wouter[admin] I have never banned anyone so this is his current ip.

Weird. I can't even traceroute this IP.

I know, itried to tracert it also with a ping timeout.

This address is a member of a specially reserved block.

233.0.0.0 - 233.255.255.255 (233/8) GLOP Block

Yeah I had some experience with him too yesterday I think. My login for graw is [=72nd=]d3wz0rz111 just to be a smartass, the 72nd is a Virtual Fighter Wing I belong to so I sport them, well this guy comes in with [=72nd=]m9 cant remember the rest and I ask him who he was and why was he wearing the 72nd tag since I know everyone in my wing. He comes back with "I thought the 72nd was a volunteer clan” ###### we aren’t a clan smartass, well oh well he is a clown move on and lets frag, well all of a sudden he starts massing up tons of kills with a m9 (yes I know it is possible, but this was like in 3 minutes he got like 20+ kills with it) so I ask him are you m9whore? and he says yes I whore the m9, well we brought down the server and brought it back with AC enables even though it means we have to rejoin every map, oh well to keep him out its worth it.

Edited by Dewey

Player info

client Version:

Connection info

somehow TS logged two different ip's for the same person. either way, both can be traced back to him.

Um... GRAW doesn't work on windows 98.

Betting if it was him, he wasn't at home.

Check your xfire list. Anyone that is your buddy or friend of a friend can pull you ts ip from there.

Edited by ROCOAFZ

Player info

client Version:

Connection info

Um... GRAW doesn't work on windows 98.

Betting if it was him, he wasn't at home.

Check your xfire list. Anyone that is your buddy or friend of a friend can pull you ts ip from there.

192.168.1.2 local ip.

Player info

client Version:

Connection info

that's odd...GRAW is a windows2000/XP only game... :blink: 192.168.x.x Is in fact internal.

Edited by Papa6

that's odd...GRAW is a windows2000/XP only game... 192.168.x.x Is in fact internal

This is true but it doesnt mean he was playing GRAW on it. This was taken off of Team Speak. I know quite a few peeps who use a old laptop for TS and X Fire but play on their main computer.