MP Pack 3 Beta Test thread

This announcement should already be up on GR.com, if it's not you can read it on the French website if you need to see it on an official site.

Fans who were not involved in previous beta testing, and who e-mailed me their details already, should use the form linked in this Ubisoft announcement to officially register.

GHOST RECON ADVANCED WARFIGHTER

BETA MP PACK 3 REGISTRATION

2006, August 18th

GRAW Fans,

Over the last two months we delivered two free and exclusive multiplayer packs for GRAW PC that included Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Hamburger Hill modes. In the UBISOFT tradition of taking the game experience even further, we are happy to offer one final multiplayer pack for the Ghost Recon community.

We would like to give you the opportunity to be part of our beta test expected to start end of August. On that occasion and during one week you will have the opportunity to be the first ones to test the new and most awaited Siege mode, take part to the Original GR coop. mode and use the all new console admin tools. Last but not least, your feedbacks and comments will help us finalize the MP pack 3 and will ensure that the GRAW multiplayer experience is taken one step further.

As a beta tester, we expect you to both judge GRAW MP PACK 3 technically as well as qualitatively and to explore all modes and features. Be the ones that show the most interest and dedication to this beta-test and win exclusive GR goodies.

To register, you must fill in this questionnaire: http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/15991/graw_beta_mp3.htm

Selected testers will be contacted with full instructions prior to the launch of the beta.

See you on the battlefield.

- The GR Team -

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are happy to offer one final multiplayer pack for the Ghost Recon community.

How about the SP side of the game; i.e. Mission Editor, GRIN?

I thought the same thing...

One final multiplayer pack? That's it? No more support?

Notice it said Pack... not patch. Truthfully by the contents of this there isn't much else left to do but sell an expansion pack for more maps / Weapons and fix a few bugs that creep up.

With the co-op mission editor (note they said about co-op in there) you can also create single player missiong i'm betting.

I am hoping, and almost betting all maps will be available for all modes and with siege i bet the new maps will also work in TDM.

LOL GRIN_LOFO!

I would imagine this is just the last one of the 'summer patches' promised to us. As long as the dedi files are in there...I'm kewl.

Notice it said Pack... not patch. Truthfully by the contents of this there isn't much else left to do but sell an expansion pack for more maps / Weapons and fix a few bugs that creep up.

With the co-op mission editor (note they said about co-op in there) you can also create single player missiong i'm betting.

I am hoping, and almost betting all maps will be available for all modes and with siege i bet the new maps will also work in TDM.

LOL GRIN_LOFO!

Ok, I can see that now.

This is possibly be the end of the free content packs and the beginning of the paid expansion packs.

thx!

a little bit of speculation makes the world go round and round... :)

also, you may want to notice that the last patch was _also_ called a "map pack", go figure!:)

Aaaahhh...Speculation! Yeah.. i can see some coming into this thread and seeing what isnt mentioned to mean that it isnt there.

For me, i see things in a different light. Did i notice that it didnt mention anything about fixes for bugs and such for the game? Yes! Does that make me think that there will be no fixes included in this map pack? No! I try not to read to deep into these tid bits that they have given us because i cant expect them to say what will definitly be there without some good old beta testing.

The only thing that im hoping is that "console admin tools" means Dedi files or that just because it isnt mentioned then that doesnt mean they wont be included cause if they arent then there are gonna be some pretty upset peeps around here...lol