Ghost Recon.net Forums

:stupid: I have the box, the cds, the invoice from newegg, its even installed and playabble on one of 2 OSs that I have running on my computer, .......Im screwed huh?

Well any advice here is apreciated, I must have tossed out the manual with the cd key at some point and am left without the ability to install the game. It is still on a secondary OS I no longer use (windows 64) Because the network stopped working on that OS. I hope that because it is installed with original CD key, maybe its written somewhere there?

http://support.ubi.com/

I don't think the cd-key code gets written (un-encrypted) to the directory so you're out of luck trying that route. If you look on the back of your CDs you'll see a #XXXXXX-CD1 thru4, I'm not sure if this is a series production code or a unique code but you might be able to use these numbers (along with your invoice), when you contact Ubi. If you have played online Gamespy would have a record of it and your IP. Wish you good luck with customer support!

Have you tried to copy GR:AW from one OS to the other?

And before you toss the manual next time...use notepad :thumbsup:

http://support.ubi.com/

I don't think the cd-key code gets written (un-encrypted) to the directory so you're out of luck trying that route. If you look on the back of your CDs you'll see a #XXXXXX-CD1 thru4, I'm not sure if this is a series production code or a unique code but you might be able to use these numbers (along with your invoice), when you contact Ubi. If you have played online Gamespy would have a record of it and your IP. Wish you good luck with customer support!

Have you tried to copy GR:AW from one OS to the other?

And before you toss the manual next time...use notepad :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for the info. Yeah, I usually sharpie the info onto the cd since the manuals usually get lost or thrown out at some point, just didnt do that this time darn it. Oh well Ill update and see if I will be helped.