Ghost Recon.net Forums

Download - new section

The download section features a new section where all the materials prepared by modders for modders will be collected.

They are not proper mods since you can't play with them but they can be used freely for your mods, remembering to give credits to the author.

The new section is here.

Please feel free to suggest new other stuff to include in this section or to send me more.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it did. Where is Blakarion? He has an image that shows up when a search for XM109 is conducted, its a GR looking chr on what looks like the beach map from IT - he is prone and aiming an XM109! Its definitley Blakarions web page, but the link is dead. I wrote him awhile back, never recieved a reply...

Edited by migryder

yes it did. Where is Blakarion? He has an image that shows up when a search for XM109 is conducted, its a GR looking chr on what looks like the beach map from IT - he is prone and aiming an XM109! Its definitley Blakarions web page, but the link is dead. I wrote him awhile back, never recieved a reply...

Yeah, ive sent a PM to him 2 ... :tumbleweed:

"The download section features a new section where all the materials prepared by modders for modders will be collected.

They are not proper mods since you can't play with them but they can be used freely for your mods, remembering to give credits to the author.

The new section is here.

Please feel free to suggest new other stuff to include in this section or to send me more."

K, i will donate my 6.024 real life firing sounds, all extra quality 16 BITS. Ill make a time to upload the stuff and contact you later GiWeDa.

:thumbsup:

Edited by thales100

I have put together 3 zips of various stuff including chr stuff and attachments, trees, grass, and my m14 model. How can i get it to you guys? My website wont let me upload anything.

Little trick taught me by Phlookian.

http://www.filefront.com/

you can use it to upload files and get em dld by those who need to get them. All ya have to do is register. Its free and works out really well. I've used it for a couple of files and will use it more.

mig :ph34r:

Did Blakiron's Opfor Vehicle pack ever get released? There's a d/l link to it on his sig: it doesn't seem to work, but I'm sure I remember conversations about Hinds and Scud launchers at some point in the past?

Theo

That's why I've created the section. :)

Specifically you can find the mod here http://www.ghostrecon.net/files/pafiledb.p...file&id=199

There is also a US vehicle pack by the same Blakarion.

I just finished a Lynx:

lynx1.jpg

The model is here

It seats 8 people.

You can add the desert blackhawk texture to the download section too.

Both of them have been uploaded :) Please remember to put also a readme file into the pack (you didn't Cobaka :nono: ) with your name and if possible (as Cobaka this time :lol: ) post (or send me) also a pic (450 pixels width) so I can upload it as well.

Well done guys!

GR, live long and prosper!

The download section features a new section where all the materials prepared by modders for modders will be collected.

The new section is here.

Please feel free to suggest new other stuff to include in this section or to send me more.

Awesome, just what a lot of people need to get motivated again.

Have a lot of mods here myself, lot`s give full permission for use. All in 1 barrel, omg. Played all the relevent games myself, time to get back to [GR].

Tinker

:zorro:

How about if we try and track down (contact) former modders to see if we add their contributions to the free mods (the fact that Spydier's SBS model from c$k commados is so under used is a crime!).

I've a pile of stuff that I'm happy to donate - once I've found it that is!

Alright.

I got these to add to the mix. A Panther - seats 6:

panther1.jpg

and a Puma (at least I think it's a Puma :huh: ) - seats 10:

puma1.jpg

/games/ghostrecon/models/puma.zip

(would look better if I could figure out how to get the stupid bass tards to fly <_< )

*** Added to the database by GiWeDa ***

Edited by GiWeDa