10 things you like about GRAW at it's current post.

from my understanding grin didn't do the netcode roco, rse did.

No, we wrote it all ourselves. :g_guns:

then i guess my connection on the inside got it mixed up as the story was you guys sent your netcode to rse to fix before being released.

:lol:

You really shouldn't trust that connection anymore, that's pure slander. GRAW is is fully home made, save for some graphical reuse.

then i guess my connection on the inside got it mixed up as the story was you guys sent your netcode to rse to fix before being released.

You really shouldn't trust that connection anymore, that's pure slander. GRAW is is fully home made, save for some graphical reuse.

And the taunts?

>>>>>>>>>>

- Amazing graphics

- Intense gameplay

- Support from Dev-team

- Great maps

- Dev's active in community (relly rocks)

- Dev's are Swedish (woo-hoo!)

- The upcoming Coop-patch

That's all for now. But I'll guess I can make the list much longer when the coop-patch arrives :santa:

After double checking my connection she confirmed the story. The netcode was sent to rse for refinement.

After double checking my connection she confirmed the story. The netcode was sent to rse for refinement.

her name must be Randy...

that piece of info still sounds bogus, solely because RSE's version of GRAW only supports 16 players! Ghost Recon 2 wasn't much of an MP hit either. i heard a full second bullet hit delay was considered virtually no lag in that game. plus i'll take a GRIN employee's word over an "undisclosed source's" any day.

In no particular order...

1. Movement... I love being able to run sideways... can't do that in the old game

2. Slliding to a crouch is great... but that's got to hurt if done too often on a street!

3. Graphics.... beautiful... tho the orange glow does get a bit boring. How about some rain? Or morning fog? It does rain in Mexico sometimes...

4. Damage.... one of the best features

5. Recoil.... again very nice

6. The detail in the maps.... but strange how no doors open?

7. The tenacity of the enemy armor.... they have made me a much better player

8. The tenacity of the HH spawn rapers.... they have also made me a better player. Many thanks to those with such low self-esteem that they have to resort to it. I hope you guys grow up some day.

9. The fact that the enemy AI do move around a lot in the SP missions. It's always fun to clear a building, then come back thru in 10 min to find a surprise waiting.

10. The fact that the friendly AI go out of their way to let you play better than they do!!

Just to make it clear with one last comment, that information is incorrect and untrue.

RSE didn't program even a single line of code in in the entire GRAW PC project. Everything was coded by GRIN :) In fact there is nothing in GRAW pc from RSE, no models, graphics, code, or animations. No nothing. (Except the basic concept of 'ghost recon' ;) ) Content came from ubi though, like story line, concept art, teammate voice sounds, and early models but i think none of those models are left in the project by now.

/GG