Ghost Recon Mods Roundup

Giampi

Let's show to those guys who abandoned GR for GRAW that GR is still very much alive.

I'm planning to make a new roundup for the (many) mods in development but I need you. Taking inspiration from the last roundup (September 2005) send me details and pictures (you can PM me and we will be in contact by mail then).

Thanks a lot for cooperation

GiWeDa

Let's show to those guys who abandoned GR for GRAW that GR is still very much alive.

I'm planning to make a new roundup for the (many) mods in development but I need you. Taking inspiration from the last roundup (September 2005) send me details and pictures (you can PM me and we will be in contact by mail then).

Thanks a lot for cooperation

GiWeDa

I have two more planned for after DanFor is released. The ad for the next one can be seen in my sig along with DanFor, and the third one will be revealed soon. They'll all be released in quite quick succession because they'll all use the mod template and other bits like some character models etc from DanFor (but won't need the DanFor mod installed). I'll be in touch shortly GiWeDa.

Edited by WytchDokta

Well, im working on the Sniper Cannon Mod - http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=37784 - , with Stalker_Zero stuff, and adding some other weapons. The "point" of the mod are .50 sniper rifles and anti materiel rifles from .55 to 25 mm.

These are the rifles included till now, and the secondaries :

Anti materiel rifles - NTW (20mm and 14.5mm), Steyr AMR, Boys .55 AT, Technika Magnum 96 Destroyer and RT 20mm. These weapons can kill tanks, SAM and other targets used by mission scripters, maybe in some "anti materiel" missions.

Sniper Rifles (all .50) - AW50 (orig), M82 (orig and supressed), Hecate II (orig and supressed, each one with 4 different skins - forest, jungle, normal and desert), TAC .50 (orig), EDM Arms .50 (orig) and Ferret (orig).

Secondaries - Big Lone Eagle (scope), Desert Eagle .50 (scope), SA80SD (scope), .44 automag, Mini-ERO 9mm and Colt Python .357 (scope).

Some pictures:

hecate1rz7.jpg

hecate2ui2.jpg

hecate3za6.jpg

boys1ok7.jpg

boys2kz6.jpg

boys3ij4.jpg

h5gu4.jpg

tank3bv5.jpg

tank1yp3.jpg

tank2zv9.jpg

bwi1.jpg

eju0.jpg

fuz5.jpg

menu11ua0.jpg

lonebh3.jpg

lahtilahtirq9.jpg

Edited by thales100

im putting together a small mod, campaign, skins and weapons, that is

going to act as a small teaser to ato_architects Chechnya mod.

the mod is called MVD Osnaz (Russian Interior Min. special forces)

i've had this idea for some time now and just now things are coming together.

managed to get hold of a good scripter, let's call him..........ghost scripta :ph34r:

you will be playing the role of a very secret force consisting of highly trained

individuals from some of the best Osnaz/Spetsnaz units, such as:

Vityaz, Rus, OMON and Krechet.

the plan is to make about 5 missions in a small campaign on some nice maps.

the main part of the skins will be diff. types of the famous KLMK-Stairstep camo.

the weapons comes from the well known magic man earl and the rising star natsanwa.

a nice set of weapons is guaranteed. some will see the GR day of light for the first time.

please note!

there will be no pips on most of the reticles, only one with pips will be the orig. ones.

like it or not, but this will be the base config. (you can add pips if you want to)

some screens of some chr's, but more pics will come as a mod thread will come:

Snapshot-4.jpg

Snapshot-10.jpg

Snapshot-20.jpg

Snapshot-12.jpg

Snapshot-14.jpg

best regards/ ingeloop and the Ghost scripter

Migryder has a project he's working on (I keep forgetting the name!) and I still have my UKSF mod which is still a long way from completion but Commando Crazy and Natswana are helping put together the weapons so progress is still being made.

Nice to see ingeloop has been busy -I've not seen him on here for a while.

Till now only Jay sent me the report for his Centcom mod.

I remind you here that the mod roundup will be an html page that will be advertised in the news page.

Please send me your report following the same format:

Armenia mod

Type of Mod: Total conversion

Modmakers: Cobaka, Streinger, GiWeDa

Estimated released date: September 15th

Forum Thread: Here. (post link)

Mod Synopsis: Featuring 4 new maps, an entire SCAR arsenal of weapons for the Ghosts and some new weapons for the enemies, brand new vehicles and a 4 missions campaign. The mod takes the Ghosts to Armenia when a peace mission conducted by a General from US Army has failed.

Contributors: Dog-Zebra

So far the roundup includes already 5 great mods (who said that GR is dead? :o= ). One of those is still without pictures (Yes, I'm speaking with you!) while a couple of more modders has yet to send me the stuff. You have few more days..... :shifty:

So far the roundup includes already 5 great mods (who said that GR is dead? :o= ). One of those is still without pictures (Yes, I'm speaking with you!) while a couple of more modders has yet to send me the stuff. You have few more days..... :shifty:

I've sent a few screenies at last! I'll add a few other bits as well!

Great news! Already 7 (seven) modders send their materials for the coming mod roundup.

Expect a bright autumn/winter for GR (sorry, but I can't accept to call it [GR], for me it's only Ghost Recon, better Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon).

I hope to post the mod roundup by the end of the week

:)

PS: you (yes, you!) are still in time to send me your material