Everyone, On A No Death Limit Server

man it's frustrating to see everyone on a "no death" limit server.

M' i the only one that wants a death limit, this game is not playable whit no death limit! (my opinion)

Is it the "ingame" serverbrowser that doesnt find all the servers?

(i really like Hamburger Hill)

But i can't play it, cause i get so ###### when spawn get's raped again and again.

I'm sorry that i post this now that iam a little ######, but plz; don't you see its more fun whit a death limit. Or is it only me?

Or maybe i should cool down, and go whit the flow..

M' i the only one that wants a death limit, this game is not playable whit no death limit! (my opinion)

But i can't play it, cause i get so ###### when spawn get's raped again and again.

I'm sorry that i post this now that iam a little ######, but plz; don't you see its more fun whit a death limit. Or is it only me?

Its funny you say that.

My servers use to be full 24/7 till i put a death limit on them now they are empty.

Considering i dont play anymore there prolly just gonna get shut down...

Its funny you say that.

My servers use to be full 24/7 till i put a death limit on them now they are empty.

Considering i dont play anymore there prolly just gonna get shut down...

We have a death limit of 3, and our server was packed yesterday from 12pm -2am est with some of the used to be GR1 clan members. We all had a blast!

ROCOAFZ, can you post that server name here.. and will it be online more often? (whit the death limit)

AttackforceZ [1.21 TDM]

we change the # to match the patch that is on it. It's up 24/7 but most people play on it mid afternoon to evening as it's Located in the Eastern United States

Max deaths = 3

If you check the server info on it you can see all the settings.

Edited by ROCOAFZ

One thing ive noticed is people choose Quanity over quality lol.

As when Ghost squads were full 24/7 when i would come in and people would all have 250 + ping with a full server.

Rather then play in a server local to them.

As of now my servers pretty much belong to the community of GRAW only a couple of us play GRAW after the long awaited arivel there was alot of disapointment i personally had a good time playing the game for a while but after the problems with not being able to kick people from the server who caused problems and would cause the whole server to leave kinda was the first hit of not playing anymore..

The game was fun while it lasted but until there is some major improvement i will not be playing much..

As for the 2 Ghost Squad OC3 Servers i leave it to the community to decide the settings.

I had fun playing with you guys either way..

GG

Yeah, alot of people playing HH would rather go around the control point to try and get the highest kill score then to go and take over the control point. I played HH for about 3 hours this morning and it was crazy. But this seems to be map related. On com station or whatever the name is, alot charge the center.

Edited by }PW{ Postal

Yeah, alot of people playing HH would rather go around the control point to try and get the highest kill score then to go and take over the control point. I played HH for about 3 hours this morning and it was crazy. But this seems to be map related. On com station or whatever the name is, alot charge the center.

it's true what you say, but if you have a death limit; let's say set to 3.

everyone is more afraid of dieing.. so they wont run to the other spawn whitout a care.

Still think GR:AW is more tactical based then a fast pased shoother, or mi wrong?

(what i really like in this game that it "feels" like you shoot a person, not some pixels on your screen)

British paras server runs mostly HH no spawns 10 min games...

Hard core [GR] fans aplenty in there from Europe.

Up most nights all night but running new maps.

GREAT to see your GRAW server up. You can always trust good old BPR to bring back the classic feel of [GR] HH no spawns games...:thumbsup:

Strangely enough [GR] HH was never played much in the US (I think they got it all wrong by having lots of spawns, and they gave up on it...). The no spawns players all did TDM instead...

I think right now we are in a transition period. And its kinda a battle of wills going on.

The Old School Vs. New School. Most of the clans playing the game are Old School, and have servers that represent where we come from. The new guys playing on those servers are not used to that style of play, and are complaining. So one of three things will happen.

1. The new people adapt, and learn the style of play that made this game great.

2. The new guys start to outnumber us, and the Older guys quit playing due to not many people playing their style.

3. Or the community splits into two groups, Hardcore Realism, and Arcade Players.

Im sure there are way more outcomes, but I thought these sounded cool, and I hate typing.

No point to really argue here, just my opinion.

I think right now we are in a transition period. And its kinda a battle of wills going on.

The Old School Vs. New School. Most of the clans playing the game are Old School, and have servers that represent where we come from. The new guys playing on those servers are not used to that style of play, and are complaining. So one of three things will happen.

2. The new guys start to outnumber us, and the Older guys quit playing due to not many people playing their style.

3. Or the community splits into two groups, Hardcore Realism, and Arcade Players.

Im sure there are way more outcomes, but I thought these sounded cool, and I hate typing.

That is a very interesting viewpoint.

I believe number 3 will happen if/when GRIN releases the coop patch and other fixes.

I predict #3. I am all for 0 to 3 spawns, prefer 0 actually. I don't even go into servers that have more than that. Just my preference.

One thing ive noticed is people choose Quanity over quality lol.

As when Ghost squads were full 24/7 when i would come in and people would all have 250 + ping with a full server.

Rather then play in a server local to them.

As of now my servers pretty much belong to the community of GRAW only a couple of us play GRAW after the long awaited arivel there was alot of disapointment i personally had a good time playing the game for a while but after the problems with not being able to kick people from the server who caused problems and would cause the whole server to leave kinda was the first hit of not playing anymore..

The game was fun while it lasted but until there is some major improvement i will not be playing much..

As for the 2 Ghost Squad OC3 Servers i leave it to the community to decide the settings.

I had fun playing with you guys either way..

GG

Get with us or BDA. We have a fairly easy way to remove troublemakers. The app is 22$ from the developer but will work with any game as long as you can find a join packet to filter by.

i don't know about others than i read here , but when i went online with friends on [GR] home coop server we set the time to 60 min and no respawn, same with rvs(sui's ladiesnight) (and a restriction kit you would love or hate)

i think this is the only way to play it to get full immersion

recently when i play online i go for HH no respawn because it makes for a better game experiance and or a simular feel to the good old days

it would be nice to see more servers having no respawn especially now with the death and overview cam

i have found that respawn servers are full of people who do not like campers, and more immature players who whine about every thing

no respawn servers are far more enjoyable in my opinion (TK's will not be there because there is no way to TK for long :P)

oh i can't wait for the coop patch, (and kit restriction) so i can host my home server no respawn coop 60 min or if i can get my friends to get in to hh a hh game with more than 10 min timer, because every one will be more focussed and afterwards have interesting comments insted of just the gg

Yeah, alot of people playing HH would rather go around the control point to try and get the highest kill score then to go and take over the control point.

Well, there are at least two schools of thought on the issue:

1.) Take the control zone and win by points

2.) Take the enemy enroute to the control zone and win by attrition

And I think the legitimate strategy in HH matches will eventually be to split a team up, sending one or two players around each side to cut-of SK's from the spawn and cover the perimeter of the CZ, and the rest go directly into the CZ and establish a secure foothold there from which to branch out and methodically eliminate enemies from it. Of course, given the opportunity the two perimeter patrols would advance to within 100 meters or less of the enemy spawn, to wherever they hold a fairly secure vantage point. From there they could cover enemies exiting the spawn all the way to the CZ.

I think that in a 7v7 match, each team could reasonably set-up as such:

Squad A: CZ capture team- RUSH the CZ from spawn, establish security within the CZ on the friendly side, then move-out cautiously from one side to the other, remembering not to expose your side to the open ground.

Squad B: Left perimeter patrol- From spawn RUSH to first available cover with vantage to far left corner. Advance in bounding overwatch to far left corner, maintaining security over Squad A's left flank and far left corner. Upon arrival at FLC, maintain overwatch of ground from enemy spawn to CZ.

Squad C: Right perimeter patrol- same as Squad B, but right side.

This would also allow some adaptability in a 7-player team. Say the right-most player in A gets dropped. One of the players from C could advance on the CZ to reestablish numerical and fires superiority. The other C player could overwatch his movement from a covered position, then be covered for forward bounds by that player who just moved to the CZ.

This once again hinges on players being able to calm down after the initial rush and advance in a steady and cautious manner. It also requires practice to perfect the bounding overwatch. COMMS are a must, as are good marksmanship and consistent use of cover/concealment with special attention to grenade attacks.

So yeah, I guess I'm saying the tactic of advancing to one's enemy's spawn is actually legitimate. Remember, if the ENTIRE enemy team goes straight to your spawn from the beginning, then LET THEM! Sit in the zone and pick them off as they attempt to rape it. HOLD THE HIGH GROUND. When they learn their lesson, they'll call you cheats and wallhackers, but that's the going rate in GRAW these days...

I am all for no respawns for TDM. Actually any game mode come to think of it. Just doesn't do anything for me to just run until you see someone then shoot and repeat that for 10 minutes. But to kill someone by using better tactics and gun control gives me some satisfaction.

[GR] started out with respawns, sensors, threat indicator. It got old.

Most [GR]/tdm servers had no spawns. The rest were coop with spawns.

Speaking of coop... if graw had a good coop or one that worked, there would be twice as many servers in the broswer.

It will all get sorted out... or not.

Slow