My Bike > Stalker Zeros

pz3

0003867545988_500X500.jpg

99$ Walmart Special!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just wanted somthing cheap.

Dude! My SADDLE costs more than that....that.......thing! :rofl: Never, never buy a walmart/toys r us bike. I almost did when I first started biking and its a good thing I didn't. You want a real bike go to a local bike shop. Those cheap walmart bikes are toys that will end up putting you in the hospital.

Ok, so my pro bike is real expensive. But my entry level mtb was only like $350.00 which isn't too bad. And I'm sure its way better quality than that thing. Trust me, there are scores of people who said "I just wanted something cheap." and ended up spending alot money trying to either repair it or to pay for hospital bills.

Toy perhaps... I didnt want anything to serious. I know bikes good enough stalker The only reason they fail is if major weld / parts problems.. or poor setup.

If i wanted a serious bike thoe I would of bought and started with an S&M frame then build it the way I wanted.

211275.gif

402000.gif

361030.gif

mid_510003.gif

mid_458071.gif

mid_451049.gif

I used to have these on my old dirt bike.... I twisted my 1peice crank so i thought it was time to upgrade.

mid_482056.gif

shoot just thoes rims cost more then my bike... same with the crank... lol

Edited by Prozac360

im going to rip off the stickers off soon

i gotta give it a decent beating first... I checked all the welds... even thoe its a cheap huffy frame they looked really good.

Reflectors and stickers will be coming off.

I got a cheap bike, i dont see anything wrong with it, except the brake pads slid down for unknown reasons.

Its a bike, a bike is a bike, you dont need to pay over 300$ for a bike!

Why do people always push other people to buy expensive stuff claiming its better.

I got a cheap bike, i dont see anything wrong with it, except the brake pads slid down for unknown reasons.

Its a bike, a bike is a bike, you dont need to pay over 300$ for a bike!

Why do people always push other people to buy expensive stuff claiming its better.

Usually because it is......case in point: The BMC TIME MACHINE TT01 Super Time Trial bike from BEYOND!!!!

tt01.jpg

its a steal at only $12,000.00!!! :o:o

But worth every damn penny! :thumbsup: