Requesting more spawns

Hi peeps I was just wondering if it would be possible to have more spawns in team DM like hamburger hill for instance.

I went into 3 seperate servers and all only had max deaths set at 2 .

I understand during clan matches the deaths are set at 1 ...but this is public gaming and alot of us are noobs ....including me :P

So is it possible to raise the max deaths a little ....to say 5 ???

This way us noobs can actually game for longer than 2 minutes and maybe get a little better .

I know what most of you are gonna say the lower the max deaths the more you have to concentrate and the better you will be at this game....well yes and no ......yes it will make us more carefull and so on...but also with lower deaths us noobs get less actuall play time . For instance if we are pinned back in our spawn then as soon as we stick our heads out we are dead ...but at the same time it gives us a chance to pinpoint their location so the next time we stick our heads out we are hopefully aiming at them ...unless they have moved lol .

All I'm asking is that the max deaths be raised to 5 to give us noobs a chance to actually play the game and maybe learn something ......Thx in advance

I totally agree. How are new players going to enjoy a game where you have to wait nearly 10 minutes for another game. Only having 2 spawns takes the fun out of the game. However, if you look you can often find servers set with ulimited spawns.

Public servers should have more spawns or less time per round.

I'm going to have to urge the admins to not go with 5 spawns.

I personally fell in love with 3 spawn servers (mainly went into WDA). I think 3 spawns is the sweet spot. I played the most GRAW then ever before yesterday because of that. It doesn't make it too boring by running around for 20 minutes killing 50+ ppl... But it doesn't make it too cheap with only 1 death. It's the right mix.

And btw *little off topic*... Does anyone thing the MR-C is a bit more powerful/accurate? Seems to have a bit less recoil, and I was owning it up with the MR-C, scope & silencer lastnite.

So only thing I can say to the 'noobs'... find a server with unlimited spawns and practice from that... Or just adapt to 3 spawns.

Sorry, but that's how I feel.

Edited by SillyHalfMexican

SillyHalfMexican you have every right to view your opinion on here all I can say is thx for posting a reply about this topic and yeah maybe 3 spawns is just right and 5 may be too high I'll have to try and find some servers with 3 spawns and give it ago .

As for the MR-C thx for the info I'll have to go give it a try and get back to you about it =)

There are servers that have unlimited deaths, others that have it set at 10. At BDA we keep it at 2 on TDM, and we're going to keep it that way or lower it to 1. People come in and moan about it all the time, but the bottom line is: (a) the server is full basically every night and therefore enough people favor this, and (b) if you don't like it there are other servers with different configs as mentioned earlier.

Server admins and clans pay quite a bit of money each month to keep their servers online, and it's their perogative to configure the servers as they wish. You can lobby for something different, but unless you're an admin in a clan that owns one, I doubt anyone will listen.

Hi peeps I was just wondering if it would be possible to have more spawns in team DM like hamburger hill for instance.

I went into 3 seperate servers and all only had max deaths set at 2 .

I understand during clan matches the deaths are set at 1 ...but this is public gaming and alot of us are noobs ....including me :P

So is it possible to raise the max deaths a little ....to say 5 ???

This way us noobs can actually game for longer than 2 minutes and maybe get a little better .

I know what most of you are gonna say the lower the max deaths the more you have to concentrate and the better you will be at this game....well yes and no ......yes it will make us more carefull and so on...but also with lower deaths us noobs get less actuall play time . For instance if we are pinned back in our spawn then as soon as we stick our heads out we are dead ...but at the same time it gives us a chance to pinpoint their location so the next time we stick our heads out we are hopefully aiming at them ...unless they have moved lol .

All I'm asking is that the max deaths be raised to 5 to give us noobs a chance to actually play the game and maybe learn something ......Thx in advance

The first problem you run into as far a more spawns is more concerened, is spawn camping. Which in my honest opinion is more frustrating the just having one death. With 5 spawns, by the time you get to yout second or third death the enemy is next to or in your spawns, and you will find yourself more mad at the game then.

This is not a flame whatsoever, as I myself was a noob at this type of gameplay along time ago with [GR] and was fed to the wolves with the no respawns. It took some time to teach myself to slow down, and look at the game instead of run and react. It would server you best to play on low to no respawn servers in the long run, as the only thing it can do is make you a better player. You will also find it more rewarding, as you get better.

5 respawns plays 10 times different then 2 respawns, and 2 respawns plays 10 times different than no respawns. If you teach yourself to play on a 5 respawn server, when you think your are ready to play on a no respawn server, you will find that your not.

Just some advice from a guy who had the same problem 5 years ago.

i played on a no respawn server today and had quite a good time

you do not really learn to controle your weapon in mp no respawn (that is what sp is for) but no respawn is like mentioned above good for your game play, you will be more focussed and less run and gun

but i found that when in a server with no respawn and deathcam/overview you still learn to play, and the duration of the game is less tedious when dead,

if you are able to controle the weapons, go for no respawn servers with death cam and or overview, it will be a good learning and entertaining experiance