Will there ever be direct ip connection?

I caught hell when I first installed it cuz Symantec flagged certain files in GRAW as spyware, being those associated with GameSpy. Did the same with another game too, AA I think. Not sure.

Man, you got that one right... It most certainly did flag GRAW and many others.... I too am HOPING for IP connection....

I caught hell when I first installed it cuz Symantec flagged certain files in GRAW as spyware, being those associated with GameSpy. Did the same with another game too, AA I think. Not sure.

Which may be the case. Start a LAN server and watch the internet activity! Me thinks it calls home than ET.

I had considered abstaining from GRAW MP at first for the GameSpy thing, but couldn't resist. It's been worthwhile. Aside form having to fiddle with my AV/AS to stop the every-five-minutes obligatory warning screen from interrupting my game, it hasn't been a problem. While I despise GameSpy on principal, I'm willing to tolerate it for however long I must in order that I may begin enjoying the latest Ghost Recon greatness wiht my clanmates...

This I would hazard a guess as will come but not yet.

It would be part of and inclusive for dedicated game server tools.

Because the game is not finished and is being added to in many ways, including screen layouts, player stat details,and many other things that are part of the whole game as we know it, this will be added near the end of all production, ie in the last add on patch.

This makes a lot of sence, it means you dont have to keep redoing past work and doing overlays.

The dedicated server enviroment and layout will have to be inline with the latest stage the game is at at finish of production or near this time.

To make tools mid way would be a continous rehash and time consuming.

This I would hazard a guess as will come but not yet.

It would be part of and inclusive for dedicated game server tools.

Because the game is not finished and is being added to in many ways, including screen layouts, player stat details,and many other things that are part of the whole game as we know it, this will be added near the end of all production, ie in the last add on patch.

This makes a lot of sence, it means you dont have to keep redoing past work and doing overlays.

The dedicated server enviroment and layout will have to be inline with the latest stage the game is at at finish of production or near this time.

To make tools mid way would be a continous rehash and time consuming.

i wish you had told me this months ago before buying the game. :wall: