HH Map Impression

I guess anything not praising it is a rant? lol...I'm simply expressing my disatifaction, Angel. Like I said I still play it and enjoy it, but it's not what it was advertised to be.

I'm not overly mad because, well I only paid 10.99 for it.

$10.00 bucks??? Sounds like an Ebay thing from Taiwan.... No manual booklet and no box...

Edited by Stormin

I guess anything not praising it is a rant? lol...I'm simply expressing my disatifaction, Angel. Like I said I still play it and enjoy it, but it's not what it was advertised to be.

I'm not overly mad because, well I only paid 10.99 for it.

Don't worry, Xeno... I'm sure I could definitely be called a ranter too... Most of my posts are quite lengthy...

I was giving my first impression of HH along with my opinion about HH.

Too often people hijack the threads lately.

**Next line for those of you who hijack threads**

For the love of God, can we try and keep this one on topic?

All Europeans match with no respawns...how generalised can a statement be?

I know plenty of European gamers and Leagues where respawns was the only way they played.

I don't believe he typed the word, "ALL." Just a thought.

One could just as easily state that "Koreans don't eat kimchee", but by no means try to say that applies to ALL. It does apply to some.

Might have helped, though, had the statement been a little clearer.

Afraid I'll have to score this round a DRAW. Angel, care to hold up the 'Round 2' sign so we can get on with it? LOL

But, will time limiting and no spawns stop the nade fest? I could only hope that it would. Still though, it's who ever gets into the zone first that will win.

I played 4 rounds, and it was one of the things I noticed. Whomever got into the zone first won.

Some maps are too small for HH except com station.

But besides that alot of maps are too big for TDM, as it is now alot of rounds ll end in draws. (without respawns)

Certainly since most of the maps are from DOM, how hard could it have been to size em down or take a portion of those maps.

Edited by =GUI=M@s3nk0

HH maps are small, but I believe the nades make the maps even smaller.

If we had the option of kit restrictions like no nades, it will make for some great tight battles.

I also agree with roco, if the respawn is set to 8-10 sec it will make it harder for the spawn-noobs.

True HH should have no respawns? you're joking right, I have never seen or been in a HH server that didnt have respawns.

I would say HH is one game type where you must have respawns to make it work, because its a battle over a time period to see who can hold a central base fro longest. Take away the respawns and it becomes Last Man Standing.

Obviously, you have really missed out on something, Lightspeed...HH no respawns was the major laddering gametype on European ClanBase http://www.clanbase.com/news.php and TCZ GR ladders http://www.thecombatzone.net/. Also several European clan servers ran HH no or 1 respawns for fungames. It was a great game! You should open up your eyes dude....