TDM Servers

Is anyone planning on running a TDM server with NO or LESS THAN 3 Respawns?

I am downloading it now, if it gets the game back to a more tctical team oriented type of play I am willing to put a server up on a Deicated machine.

Post your server name if you plan on doing so.

I will post again if I decide to run one.

I just went and looked, and the only ones seeming to run limited spawns are the Ubi official servers. The Dallas server was set at 3 max spawns, and there was a Euro server with 2. Ghost Squad has it set on infinite, not sure if that was on purpose or not, but the deathcam wont work unless there are max deaths set.

There might be other running low max deaths, but i did not check the ones I pinged high to.

I can say I have played 5 v 5, 2 max deaths, and the game is more tactical, and make the maps seem bigger.

I agree with Recluse's feedback on this. I have yet to experience deathcam. The Ubi servers have it disabled. At least one of them that I played in.

The Dallas server had deathcam on. Just make sure when you reach Max deaths, to look on the lower right hand side of your screen. You will see a box to click that says,"deathcam".

You can switch between deathcam and lobby at will, as well as switch what teamates eyes you are looking through.

One quick note on deathcam. You do not see all the animations, so when someone looks down their sites, you dont see it. Also no night vision while in deathcam.

I actually prefer it this way, but im sure other will not like it.

Edited by Judge_Recluse

AttackforceZ just got patched

It has only 3 spawns, anticheat is on.

And Deathcam (members) is on.

Have fun guys, I'll be home in 4 hours to play :(

Ping may be a little high though as it's uploading the patch to our website (should take about 1/2 hour or less)

Edited by ROCOAFZ

Thank you Roco. See ya there.

LOL!!! Grr... i have to work and watch others play :(

Ah, my favorite server! Glad you were rather FAST with the patch, ROCO. I and perhaps a couple of the other [30+] gang will be around this evening. Maybe we'll drop-in...

Thank you Roco. See ya there.

LOL!!! Grr... i have

to work and watch others play :(

Ah, my favorite server! Glad you were rather FAST with the patch, ROCO. I and perhaps a couple of the other [30+] gang will be around this evening. Maybe we'll drop-in...

I will be there!