Hurry Thales100 tell em bout the new mod! :D

Wow!

Its been a long long time since I've posted to this forum. Too long I think. :(

I've officially given up on graw and would rather play GR1 than that.....that.....thing. :wall:

Aaaaaanyways, I'm glad you all are enjoying the use of the NTW-20 model. Hey thales100 thanks for properly editing the kit so it has a realistic amount of ammo. I never got around to doing that. Its been layin in my pc in a testing form for like forever.

Thales is working on some more material now that I've given him to work on for release. But I think I will let him announce it himself. :thumbsup:

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fingers crossed - IWS 2000! What ever happened to that thing Stalker?

mig

Problem was there wasn't any decent pictures for it in the entire internet. It was a prototype that wasn't produced so I guess they figured why bother taking more photos of it. I think a modder did model it for gr but he had to just texture it with some basic colors. Not sure if I ended up putting it in the alpha version of the cannon mod.

But, I did put in a few nice consolation prizes. :thumbsup:

I think I will let thales100 tell you about them when he sees them. Hes gonna work on the material tonight.

Edited by Stalker_Zero

Is the work he is releasing yours? Or are you passing out content from the "Community Mod"?

No. The material for the sniper cannon mod was always seperate. The last beta of the community mod did indeed include material from the sniper cannon mod but the community mod itself was never finished.

I have permission to use the material from the sniper cannon mod from its contributors as I see fit as long as they are acknowledged and I or anyone else do not take credit for it. Furthermore, I have given thales100 permission to finally complete the sniper cannon mod just so those cool cannons can be seen and appreciated by others.

Pain@war

jepetto

malebogia

myself

and a few others were contributors.

I know you contributed to the community mod whisper but do you remember if you contributed to the sniper cannon mod? I can't remember myself. :huh:

Man, this mod will blow some bad asses out there, you will feel the power !

SNIPER CANNON MOD finally released, great long distance rifles including 6 (!) anti materiel rifles (NTW, in both 20mm and 14.5 mm, RT-20mm, BOYS Anti Tank, Steyr AMR and Magnum Destroyer), plus Ferret, Hecate II,AW50, M82 ...

Awesome sounds, realistic data, thats great ... Thx to Stalker Zero, this generous dude... All credits will be given in the readme file, you just cant miss it ...

:P:rofl:

Edited by thales100

I couldn't resist myself so here are a couple of goodies in the sniper cannon mod:

The Hungarian made TECHNIKA MAGNUM 96 DESTROYER

technikadestroyerft8.jpg

This monster of a weapon is over six foot long, has a barrel five foot long, is a semi-automatic, fires a cartridge which has one and a half times the muzzle energy of a .50 BMG, and is capable of penetrating a inch of steel at the astounding distance of 1 kilometer!

tec1do0.jpg

Next is a .50 caliber M16 conversion known as "The FERRET 50"

ferret50calprofilefg8.jpg

ferret1nv8.jpg

:thumbsup::shifty:

We did a Hecate II - unsure if that's what you are using, have to track down Mac on that one, unless I've misunderstood thales100's post and it will be a new model?

No. That hecate isn't the one in the sniper cannon mod. But it wasn't done by thales100 either. They were done by someone else though I can't think of the dudes name at the moment lol shame on me!

Ya he did six different versions of the hecate too! Three with different camo/color schemes and three more of the same but with suppressors connected to the muzzles!

:P

Edited by Stalker_Zero

Hecate II - Hitman, thought it looked familiar. I've tried to create a winter text for it just as a learning tool. The sd one sounded like some kinda drum.

Did you write Steyr? If not, I'll give it try.

mig :ph34r:

Edited by migryder

Hecate II - Hitman, thought it looked familiar. I've tried to create a winter text for it just as a learning tool. The sd one sounded like some kinda drum.

Did you write Steyr? If not, I'll give it try.

ARGH! Gonna have to find a free pic hosting site for those pics of the destroyer and ferret. The tripod site sucks. :(

Ya thats the guy hitman! LOL! Ya he did the hecates. The steyr? Nah not me. But the steyr...if ya want to modify it cool try it. In the meantime lemme try to find a free pic hosting site.

EDIT: Ok found a free hosting site. You should be able to view the magnum destroyer and the ferret50 above. :)

Edited by Stalker_Zero

I'll write and ask 'em for any pics, might as well let it have a life in cyber space if not for real, then they may be anxious 'bout proprietary stuff, we'll see. The Ferret and Detroyer are great. Thanks for bringing that stuff to the table guys! Glad ya found a site Stalker, FYI DeadlyForceGaming has Image Hosting up to 5 mb(God Bless RuTHlezz1 n Wolf,couple of [GR] fans n modders from the early years). BTW-still working on that little .408 problem, no luck yet.

I'll write and ask 'em for any pics, might as well let it have a life in cyber space if not for real, then they may be anxious 'bout proprietary stuff, we'll see. The Ferret and Detroyer are great. Thanks for bringing that stuff to the table guys! Glad ya found a site Stalker, FYI DeadlyForceGaming has Image Hosting up to 5 mb(God Bless RuTHlezz1 n Wolf,couple of [GR] fans n modders from the early years). BTW-still working on that little .408 problem, no luck yet.

Keep workin on it dude. you'll get it done. :thumbsup:

Edited by Stalker_Zero

I need a little help from some modder , theres is a small part of the textures of Steyr AMR missing, about 20% of it, and im working with all files, kits, icons, sounds, .gun, etc... and finishing a APH-20 model, can someone help with the textures so we can release this mod faster ?

:thumbsup:

The mod will be cool ppl, AMR gonna kill tanks, and snipers .50 sometimes gonna make enemies "fly" a bit if you hit them, and the very low blast radius - 0.001 - plus no visual explosion, will make sure there wont be any "rocket launcher with 10x scope", that would be ridiculous. That m82 mod , it think realistic mod, has already used this configuration.

Edited by thales100

The mod will be cool ppl, AMR gonna kill tanks, and snipers .50 gonna make enemies fly if you hit them, and the very low blast radius - 0.001 - plus no visual explosion, will make sure there wont be any "rocket launcher with 10x scope", that would be ridiculous.

heck yeah!

I need a little help from some modder , theres is a small part of the textures of Steyr AMR missing, about 20% of it, and im working with all files, kits, icons, sounds, .gun, etc... and finishing a APH-20 model, can someone help with the textures so we can release this mod faster ?

No one can help? :shifty:

No one can help? :shifty:

Someone help out? If I could I woulda finished the mod in the first place. Somebody? :(:wall::wacko: