Any new patch info yet?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't speak German, so don't know what the first part says, but the rest is in English.

This is from the German site:

Mittwoch 02.08.2006 GRAW PC MP Pack ab morgen um ca 18:00 hier erhältlich!

Ab morgen um 18:00 wird das neue MP Pack zu GRAW PC veröffentlicht. Zur Info noch einmal die Release Notes in Englischer Sprache:

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter version 1.21

Updates

- Game mode Hamburger Hill added.

- Game mode Team Deathmatch added.

Two new gametypes, Hamburger Hill(HH) and Team Deathmatch(TDM) have been added to the game, along with two brand new maps. Some maps have also been added to multiple gamemodes. In addition the editor has been updated to output maps to these modes.

- Added "Server Info" button in the multiplayer interface, and a "lock" icon to show servers with passwords.

- More sound, grunts and a dying sound has been added when you're getting shot.

- A new "Skip Insertion" option exists for Coop missions.

This option will spawn the players at the last stage of the insertion, just before the mission starts.

- "Death cameras" have been added.

Two new options exists when creating a server, "Members" and "Overview". Overview includes the "Members" option. If deathcams are enabled and a player runs out of lives on a limited spawn server, the player can access the deathcam. It will toggle with mouse1 and mouse2 by default, and you can return to the status screen with "tab".

- A new SLI checkbox exists in the graphics settings to alert the player that SLI is enabled for the game.

Fixes

- Sound settings can now properly be saved.

- Anticheat will now be checked on player spawn to prevent any false positives during map load.

- Fixed a crash issue with inventory kits in multiplayer

I'm not sure that this is it or not, so don't quote me on it. Like I said, I got it from the German site.

~Source: http://www.ghostrecon.com/de/

Edited by ToW-Angel

A comment from our erstwhile developers might help at this point...

...after all, this is the community they have decided to get involved with.

Does not mean they have permission to tell though.

The voice of reason as always, Judge_Recluse....

... I was just hoping to coax a sly response though, you never know - they might be patch-release happy :D

With release of the next patch so close at hand I've decided to not host coop or join any servers until said patch has arrived. Hopefully that day will be today! It is a Wednesday after all. If not, I'll just have to find something else to do with my gaming time. I've reached my CTD limit with GRAW. Can't wait to try out the new patch. Hopefully it will bring some needed stability to the game, at least regarding coop anyway.

I hope this patch breathes some life into MP GRAW...its a great game! I want to be able to go on the server browser and find as many active servers as CoD2! 24/7

*crosses fingers* pleeease be a great patch lol!

MODERATOR EDIT: The patch is not available yet for download and will not be advertised at gr.net until it is officially released. Any more discussion of links and or patch informatino will result in accounts being put on post moderation until official release!

edited by zjj

Haha... note it says 1.21 to the left Ghost... nice photoshop though.

Patch can be discussed as it's on the German site... (release info that is) But non official Download links cannot so please keep it clean guys before this gets locked.

There German site is being addressed by Ubisoft as we speak, so I would not even venture to say that it is "safe" there, either. :nono: