I know Bo Grin isnt around much so.....

From what we have been told, Bo Grin is basicly leading the pack and making sure everything is running smooth. With that said, pretty much all the other Grin guys get a thank you and some kind of appreciation almost on a daily basis cause they are here on the forums alot ( very cool by the way )

Well i figured i would put this out for people to say thank you to Bo Grin as well so the rest of the Grin dev could pass it on to Bo.

Thanks Bo

Although your contributions arent obvious, I know you are working hard Bo to keep everything on time and running smooth. You work behind the scenes without alot of recognition and i know how that feels. So thanks Bo for your hard work and dedication to the making of and support for GRAW.

PS,

Just didnt feel right.

Thank you all of Grin. Your participation here on the forums i beleive has held us together thru the process of these patches. With your continued support and our tireless job of playing the game(hehehe) Im sure we will be together for a long time.

From what we have been told, Bo Grin is basicly leading the pack and making sure everything is running smooth. With that said, pretty much all the other Grin guys get a thank you and some kind of appreciation almost on a daily basis cause they are here on the forums alot ( very cool by the way )

Well i figured i would put this out for people to say thank you to Bo Grin as well so the rest of the Grin dev could pass it on to Bo.

Thanks Bo

Although your contributions arent obvious, I know you are working hard Bo to keep everything on time and running smooth. You work behind the scenes without alot of recognition and i know how that feels. So thanks Bo for your hard work and dedication to the making of and support for GRAW.

PS,

Just didnt feel right.

Thank you all of Grin. Your participation here on the forums i beleive has held us together thru the process of these patches. With your continued support and our tireless job of playing the game(hehehe) Im sure we will be together for a long time.

I second that....

Yes I second that!!!!!!!

If I could be there, I'd bring along a bottle of that 'sippin bourbon we make here in Tennessee.Would go down real good in this heat! :thumbsup:

Besides, with what will be coming in the near future, this game will rock!!!!!!!!

Thanks again.............................. ;) Kingkat

I know some people still are not happy, but I have had a blast playing the single player part of the game while waiting for the improvements to Co-Op. I figure that by the time Co-Op is fixed I'll know the maps inside out.

Thanks for all your hard work.