Vote a hacker off our website...

he(m9whore) somehow bypassed GRIN A/C, 'cause all his "modifications" seem to be possible by changing the xml files values. without a doubt, he's got 200%, if not 300% more HP than everyone else. a GL launched nade never kills him, if he's on a full bar. i unloaded full scar L clips at him and he survived and kept coming for more. the only thing usually stopping him is 4-5 quick headshots or lots of body hits. i know he doesn't use a SIFF hack or a wallhack 'cause i got the drop on him a few times and he seemed clueless. but if he hears you, your chances aren't so great... his _silenced_ m9 never wounds, only kills, no matter how sloppy his aim is. rate of fire is way up too. not to mention the attitude...

somebody post a pic of a thumb pointing down, i'm too lazy to look.

Strange, seems just like my AI Team-mate.

Takes at least 6 shots to head to die.

Takes 2 to 3 mags to die if hitting body.

They kill enemy with 1 shot a lot a lot, i am amazed at distance of kill.

No wall climbing though, lol

Either way nice work Roco

Tinker

Heads up ... M9Whore is now entering Servers and Teamkilling with the tag m9whore*AFZ*

He is not a member of AttackforceZ in any way shape or form

Here is the thread

http://www.attackforcez.com/index.php?name...p;postorder=asc

As of 5:30 tonight (when i get home from work) the vote is ending and he is getting a full ban from our site (as i promised... if he caused any issues he would be banned before the vote was up)

If any server admins need to know what tools i use to ban get with me tonight.

Thanks

ROCO*AFZ*

Heads up ... M9Whore is now entering Servers and Teamkilling with the tag m9whore*AFZ*

He is not a member of AttackforceZ in any way shape or form

Here is the thread

http://www.attackforcez.com/index.php?name...p;postorder=asc

As of 5:30 tonight (when i get home from work) the vote is ending and he is getting a full ban from our site (as i promised... if he caused any issues he would be banned before the vote was up)

If any server admins need to know what tools i use to ban get with me tonight.

Thanks

ROCO*AFZ*

Looks like he's pointing the gun at himself now, (Guilty as Charged) seeing he couldn't convince everyone of his previous antics.... What he's doing now is malicious intent... Any admin has the right to do what they want....

Online cheating only proves you're an immature individual.

By cheating, you demonstrate a lack of self-confidence, lack of self-control, and a need to buy Enzyte. Yes, by cheating, you're trying to compensate for certain "deficiencies".

If i'd seen a guy on top of a car/wall like that, i'd have just shot him and been done with it.

No need for lengthy discussion that way :)

He'd have to be a noob to execute a move like that exposing his body to the world and an easier target.

Anyone else would've used the car/wall as cover.

But the Enzyte guy seemed so HAPPY and full of CONFIDENCE...

Touché.

Smiling Bob certainly is a happy dude on TV...however, the supplement isn't all it's cracked up to be. Anyone who orders Enzyte is likely to eventually suffer distress, depression, and emotional damage from the unfulfilled experience.

Just like a cheater.

would have voted YES if I'd seen it in time

and as the GRAW Competition Director for Team Warfare League?

I can 100% promise you it'll be looked at as cheating :)

get caught on a car or wall? or walking thru solid objects?

"competition ban"...pretty words arent they?

I don't support hacking or glitching in anyway. :nono: Nor lynch mobs. Eveybody wants to be the HERO, for GR.net to entertain this topic just blows my mind especially since so many have been locked, blocked, and pencil whiped to death with the RULES by admins/modders about posting and exposing hackers/ glitcher in these forums... among aother things.So why is it right all of the sudden ? R some members more.. errrm.... special then others? This is WRONG by GR.NET 's own rules DEAD WRONG and Rocco should be pencil whiped :rofl: like anyone else that posts this kind of trash here. I believe there is another topic on the forum where someone mention details about 1.21 patch, he was warned and another admin or modder came behind and closed it, because such discussions in these forums is against the RULES. Why not suggest this discussion be moved to the thread starters forums like in other hacker/ glitcher topics that have been locked/closed in the past?

Not just my .02 it's DA RULES! :whistle:

and I quote "Cheating Discussion of online cheating is not permitted. It's bad."

Edited by Ikillintel

I don't support hacking or glitching in anyway. :nono: Nor lynch mobs. Eveybody wants to be the HERO, for GR.net to entertain this topic just blows my mind especially since so many have been locked, blocked, and pencil whiped to death with the RULES by admins/modders about posting and exposing hackers/ glitcher in these forums... among aother things.So why is it right all of the sudden ? R some members more.. errrm.... special then others? This is WRONG by GR.NET 's own rules DEAD WRONG and Rocco should be pencil whiped :rofl: like anyone else that posts this kind of trash here. I believe there is another topic on the forum where someone mention details about 1.21 patch, he was warned and another admin or modder came behind and closed it, because such discussions in these forums is against the RULES. Why not suggest this discussion be moved to the thread starters forums like in other hacker/ glitcher topics that have been locked/closed in the past?

and I quote "Cheating Discussion of online cheating is not permitted. It's bad."

Must be a friend of his ;)

J/K mano...

The post is actually a look into how a cheater thinks. Some find it interesting. Some don't. I posted to remove it if found unfit by the moderators and admins.

I imagine the ones that aren't troublemakers and forum trolls get better treatment. Post with respect and you get respect.

Must be a friend of his ;)

J/K mano...

The post is actually a look into how a cheater thinks. Some find it interesting. Some don't. I posted to remove it if found unfit by the moderators and admins.

I imagine the ones that aren't troublemakers and forum trolls get better treatment. Post with respect and you get respect.

Wow! that didn't take very long & I read the entire thread. It's about a hacker/glitcher that your calling be banned and put on a WWBL (world wide ban list) Your topic states that and fuels the communitys anger for what i call OGH/G (online game hackers & glitchers) :rofl: No, I'm not a friend of his..Never head of him before this thread, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night. I'm not a forum troublemaker and there was no disrespect.Just doing some pencil whipping of my own. :devil:

I see you Judge!

Edited by Ikillintel

I kinda see why Rocky doesn't allow for these topics. Because even if one is guilty, they'll just ###### and moan about what an idiot a person is to call them out on the infraction.

but i think alone if one is caught cheating, it's a picture into the moral character of that individual in question.

I think a REAL advantageous way of doing up an A/C system is to lockout an individuals CD-key or something. have the installation require a player to register their name and if caught cheating, lockout thier CD-KEY by the server and eventually the player can't play anymore.

then if this could work correctly, then that cheater has nothing more than a drink coaster than a CD

Added: oh also, some may think hey I can uninstall the game , reinstall it and I'm in business. I would say that a Database be setup up with locked CD-keys and have it check for the CD-KEY. if they reinstall, the DB would find that locked key and send a denial of use code and the player can't play still.

Edited by Papa6

I'm not against calling out a cheater, I just think if it flys for 1 member here it should sustain for all members that have PROOF of cheating. I have no disrespect for rocky or roco on this topic, just the fact that it should be a little more equal around here.

I wasn't saying anything against calling out cheaters. But the flame wars they create. There has been a few people called out lately and over at Roco's site, it turned to in a war of words about technicallity issues GRAW has such as being able to climb stuff or go outside of the map.

I wasn't saying anything against calling out cheaters. But the flame wars they create. There has been a few people called out lately and over at Roco's site, it turned to in a war of words about technicallity issues GRAW has such as being able to climb stuff or go outside of the map.

I only let that flamewar continue so people can see how they think. Normally after he tried to post how to do it he would have been banned.

I like the ability for people to voice there opinions on our site as long as it's done respectfully.

We will warn people for swearing (once we can ban) and if they continue we will ban them and post with screenshot on our site. They can apologize there and we may allow them back.

Also I am hoping this topic brings to the light how valueable being able to ban would be.