One of my teammates can't stand still.

When one of my Teammates(#1) is stopped in one area he will keep on moving backwards and forwards in the same spot and will just keep on doing it unless I tell him to move and when he gets to the new location he will do it again.

I just nothiced this as he wasn't doing that earlier when I was playing.

I have noticed this in single player(SP) game.

Has anyone seen this before and may know how to fix this?

Thanks,

ghstbstr

Edited by ghstbstr

Looks like a pathing issue, video if possible.??

I got vids of this.

This is major bugs keeps hapenneng in coop dm and dom.

I dunno why ppl are not more aware about it.

In MP i caught on tape ppl were runnin on spot fer 3mins while he was chattin w me

assuring me that he was stand still. ect..the thing is..

You think ur silent but youre not.. :o

So no MP clan matchup and all fer now. :(

Wake up ppl.

Edited by pagey

I've spotted this on an occaision or two, but not really looking for it... Can someone post a video somewhere's, so all can see?

finally feedback .... :):thumbsup:

i will post soon..

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to seeing this again.... All this time, I thought it was my video card.... :wall:

I've spotted this on an occaision or two, but not really looking for it... Can someone post a video somewhere's, so all can see?

finally feedback .... :):thumbsup:

i will post soon..

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to seeing this again.... All this time, I thought it was my video card.... :wall:

no M8 it is really happening..

Workin on vid at this moment fer coop dom and dm..

keep feedback comin.

I have only noticed this in single player(SP) game, as I have never played online.

Thanks,

ghstbstr

I have the same problem in SP. "Kirkland" is always doing a "dance" and unless "I" go to him and make him move to another location he wont follow any other orders. I just started having this problem after doing a clean install and then patching to 1.20 version. Right now it is a nusance, but I am sure it will become a bigger problem after I get further into the game.

I played a mission last night and recorded about 18 minutes of game, in that it clearly shows at least 4 times 1 AI or 1 player running on spot for about 1-2 minutes each time.

Also 1 man not being able to exit chopper too, was a regular occurance.

Next issue was, we were in a clear area we new there were no enemy, i had the sound of bullets firing over my head.

Tinker

EDIT:

When i had another player in mulityplayer coop, he was doing the running on spot. But he said for the whole duration that he was freely moving around and could see me looking at nothing. Also after it vanished, i realised he was actually killing the enemy in this time frame, but i saw no enemy or heard no firing going on.

:blink:

Hi, here is 1 minute of vid.

Scenario was:

I was covering up front, Pagey ran past me in the crouch and started to strafe left to look around the corner. Looked like he went around the corner then came running backwards back to his position but standing. He did not go around the corner though. This 1 actually lasted near 2 mins and at the end he just ran off behind me and vanished or other times he ran around a corner then reappeared behind me.

Also at the time, he was still engaging enemy that suddenly i could not see.

http://files.filefront.com/GRAW_COOP_ISSUE...;/fileinfo.html

File 5.85Mb

Tinker

When i had another player in mulityplayer coop, he was doing the running on spot. But he said for the whole duration that he was freely moving around and could see me looking at nothing. Also after it vanished, i realised he was actually killing the enemy in this time frame, but i saw no enemy or heard no firing going on.

:blink:

Now this is scarry. :blink:

That means we not seein same things at all?. :blink:

Seems like we not geeting same infos from the server we in?

Anyoner have a clue on this?.

I can live w that on Coop...but in MP... :o

Scenario was:

I was covering up front, Pagey ran past me in the crouch and started to strafe left to look around the corner. Looked like he went around the corner then came running backwards back to his position but standing. He did not go around the corner though. This 1 actually lasted near 2 mins and at the end he just ran off behind me and vanished or other times he ran around a corner then reappeared behind me.

Tinker

Major problem happening there! Animation maybe???

Hi, here is 1 minute of vid.

Scenario was:

http://files.filefront.com/GRAW_COOP_ISSUE...;/fileinfo.html

File 5.85Mb

Tinker

That why you werent engaging enemies... :wall:

was wondering wth you were doin..... :blink:

I had 5-6 Tacos by that time. :thumbsup:

...almost died :angry:

I just realised that i fraps it too..

We can split screen with 2 different clips w Vegas..

Maybe put both clips in there and synchro it good idea?.

Other thing i noticed!!!

When you were telling me that i was runnin..

I use the crosscom to see what you were seeing...

i wanted to fraps it w the crosscom..

But from your cam i was... STILL.!

in the future soldiers will be hopped up on crack and unable to sit still. well at least one per squad. this will keep things interesting. look for the crack soldier to be the same as the player that will need a psychic evaluation for massive tk's explained earlier.