Hamburger Hill?

I understand what TDM is (Team Death Match). Basically the same as counter strike - 2 teams fight to the death - hence the name.

I have never played Hamberger Hill. My guess is that 2 teams figth for the control of one area. Howerver, will this not turn into a big camp fest?

Guess I'll find out soon enough. Lots of 1.21hh/tdm servers sightings :)

As said, Hamburger Hill is basically King of the Hill. The way it worked in GR was the more time your team spent in the base, the more points you accrued. Even if you weren't in the base last, if you had more points, your team won. Still, many played it as a LMS game and didn't worry about getting points and always "lost."

Hamburger Hill was great fun I can't wait to get playing it again! I preferred it to traditional King of the Hill style modes because, as has been said, it was based on how long your team held the zone rather than who was in it when the time ran out.

After GR had been around for a while, in ClanBase (and other ladders I think) it began to be played with single or limited spawns in place of TDM. The reason for this being, if your opponents were campers and wouldn't move, you could get a couple of points by sneaking into the zone and thus you would force your opponents to react to either get to the zone and score some points themselves or kill all your team to win the round - so helping to prevent camping by both teams. This made for some very tight and tense battles.

Hambuger hill = maintain a central zone ... and as long as you are in that zone you gather points... most points wins

King of the hill = End the match with control over the zone... if same amount of players in = the only way points will decide the winner. In other words you could have 0 points but take the zone in the last 10 seconds and win it. In hamburger hill you would still lose.