Singleplayer-target for markmans

Calgar99

Just revisiting singleplayer and was playing the Strongpoint level. The level with diaz in your squad. Anyway somehow I managed to target an enemy for her to take out. I got a crosshairs icon instead of the order shoot/attack. Just wondering how i did it.

On a side not I wish they gave you a little background material or bios about your current squad or former squad. Like the GR1 bios.

on another side note I love the pistol in SP and would love a silenced version, Just for the uber cool effect.

On a side not I wish they gave you a little background material or bios about your current squad or former squad. Like the GR1 bios.

on another side note I love the pistol in SP and would love a silenced version, Just for the uber cool effect.

GR1 Bios, at least for the PC, were only on the website. They were cool, but as far as I remember, there's nothing in the game. All these games could use better immersion from that perspective.

Speaking of pistols, I finally got around to putting some time in GRAW360 this weekend, and had to use it extensively at the end of the solo mission where you blow up the satellite. I never thought I'd use it, but the sniper rifle I had was too damn slow to aim at the end of the mission.

After I blew it up, I see this shadow of the tower coming down on me, so I run out of the way. Classic. Then I see the extraction zone is across the train yard and the Mexican commandos are running at me. After dying several time I finally decided to run across and get in close to use the Pistol. Man was if fun! I died a lot, but it felt like such a desperate moment. I ran behind the short end of one of those huge train crates with Mexicans running at me from either side and taking their own cover. I pop out and take one down, then to the other side, pop out and take down some more, reload. Of course, they are closing and trying to flank so you can't stay on one side too long or they'll get your six. And they keep taunting you...eh Gringo.... Finally I get one close enough to pick up his G36. From there it was a little eaiser to make my way out, but man was it cool. I love when the pistol is actually useful.

Edited by Brettzies

• 3 months later...

dude the pistols i use all the time - im a sniper and yeah its just a lot easier to use a pistol - the best way to beat the mexicans around the train crates is to be in the building and snipe them from the cat walk - you know where you hit the scrambled area go up the stairs and snipe them - after you snipe them out there will be one other guy inside the building across the way - best way to beat him is to slowly walk and snipe him through the building - one major tip always if you can snipe through the walls -