Ghost Recon.net Forums

Resurrection!

In the absence of our fine GDC operator, I decided to dust off the old sig awards competition and give your create juices a chance to flow.

Theme: As Time goes By

The challenge to create a visual representation of your interpretation of the theme. Could be literal, could be social, could be anything. Examples could be: a sprig of thyme with motion blur or Lindy Cohen as a grandmother.

Reminder, keep the sigs in compliance with forum and contest rules or they will be deleted/disqualified.

Deadline: August 6, 2006, at Midnight GMT

Judges : TBD

Sig Awards Number 27 is up and running !!

Have fun and enjoy this change of pace from THE GDC.

BTW, remember to post your entries here in this thread, and I will copy them to the official Entries Thread. This will aid Judging and general viewing of the master pieces.

Good luck to all. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up, Hack. I thought I had fixed the permissions for this forum before I started the theme, but I only fixed them halfway. :blush:

Entry!! GLA!!

SOTW-27.jpg

Mondo, you have a good concept there with you're sig, and some great imagry that works, but if you create a higher contrast between the new life and the old, it will come off a lot stronger.

Yes, you can revise entries. It just makes it a bit easier for me if you name it the same as the first so that it does an automatic update in the sig entries thread. :yes:

michal-rubin.jpg

taken by Michal Rubin being that his an Israeli??? and these two ppl represent the two nations, waiting for their turmoil to end. I see it as not really as the Michal have named it "Waiting for Departure #1", but "Waiting for Arrival of Peace."

Dont mean to be a pain in the butt, but some of you guys forgot rule 11.

11: All sig entries must contain some form of identification - to identify YOU.
Edited by GRT

Thanks Element ..

Ronin has been "missing" recently .. Something to do with meeting that mackay girl .. But God knows whats happened .. :shifty:

Oh god... hes probly got 20 - life for stalking...