GRAW 2 for PC and Xbox360 2008 !

Sweden largest newspaper had a interview with Mr.Bo about GRIN's new projects. GRIN are working on three new game titles .

The unknown titles / projects are based on established licenses. (Tom Clancy’sGhost recon) ? :D

"Switch " new game for PSP

Unknown title /xbox360 GRAW 2?

Uknow title /PS3 GRAW 2 ?

The fun part is when news guy will start to inteviuw the lead artist (Ricard Johansson) at GRIN. Mr.Bo instructs Rickard what to say and not to say. And Rickard somehow slipps..

Du fÃ¥r prata om â€Switch†och â€GRAW1â€, inga andra titlar.

– â€GRAW1â€? Det finns alltsÃ¥ ett â€GRAW2â€?

Frågar jag.

Båda tittar på mig och ler brett.

You may speak about "Switch" and GRAW 1 no other titles.

-GRAW 1? So there is a GRAW 2?

I ask.

Both Bo and Ricard are looking at me with a big :grin3:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/noje/story/0...,860599,00.html

Edited by Nookie

How is it bad form? To make plans for the future?? Superman 2 was almost done filming by the time Superman 1 was released, you know what that meant...less time between titles. If GRiN want to start working on a next title by using the techniques that they have learned from GRAW then fine, I think you people just need something to ping on, hilarious. Oh and this is not complaining about the complainers, just voicing my view, flame on.

How is it bad form? To make plans for the future?? Superman 2 was almost done filming by the time Superman 1 was released, you know what that meant...less time between titles. If GRiN want to start working on a next title by using the techniques that they have learned from GRAW then fine, I think you people just need something to ping on, hilarious. Oh and this is not complaining about the complainers, just voicing my view, flame on.

Why discuss a sequel when GRAW has yet to be completed? Especially, when GRiN is a small team of developers. It's just not wise. It's better to keep it in the shadows and focus on what the current game essentially needs.

i guess your ignored forum users list is out of date...

Why NOT discuss a sequel?? I'm sure the only thing deciding wether a sequel was coming was the sales, apparently they were enough, IF the above interview assumed correctly (who knows?) Are they afraid they would make people mad?? Oh darn...too late for that, I am glad there is talk of a sequel, at least it shows they aren't pulling the plug on the series so more patches are LIKELY to come.

Why NOT discuss a sequel?? I'm sure the only thing deciding wether a sequel was coming was the sales, apparently they were enough, IF the above interview assumed correctly (who knows?) Are they afraid they would make people mad?? Oh darn...too late for that, I am glad there is talk of a sequel, at least it shows they aren't pulling the plug on the series so more patches are LIKELY to come.

It's not about sales. It's about a contract they made with UBI before GRAW's development. Assuming that GRAW would be successful in UBI's eyes, I am sure a sequel was added to the agenda.

Edited by .priZm.

Discussing a sequel or addon when the first one isn't finished is bad form and shows the lack of respect GRIN has for it's clientele.

So they should start plan a new project after the patches when GRAW is completely done? Maybe plan a few weeks and leave some devs with nothing to do? Ever heard of "prioritize"?

And btw, of all ppl you should talk about "lack of respect" ;)

I think some here need to take off their GRiN hats and T-Shirts and focus on what is needed to equally accomodate everyone for GRAW. Lay off the optimism juice for awhile and be a real about it. No need to celeberate for another sequal that is likely yet to be planned for development.

Edited by .priZm.

careful there, you might end up getting a PM along these lines...

I'll by in NY in 2 weeks.

Howbout we meet face to face?

If anyone uses this website to issue threats I want to hear about it. That sort of nonsense will not be tolerated under any circumstances.

If anyone uses this website to issue threats I want to hear about it. That sort of nonsense will not be tolerated under any circumstances.

haha, no complaints here, Rocky. looks like he was the one threatened as soon as he found out i'm in Brooklyn. on second thought... ahem, i got really scared! i couldn't have sex for a week and i'm gonna sue! :rofl:

See Cangaroo[TNT] and you were worried that I was a forum thug.

Oh my! :o

Edited by Ikillintel

I think some here need to take off their GRiN hats and T-Shirts and focus on what is needed to equally accomodate everyone for GRAW. Lay off the optimism juice for awhile and be a real about it. No need to celeberate for another sequal that is likely yet to be planned for development.

GRiN has hats and tshirts out? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?!?!?!?!?! You inconsiderate barstages!

Where can I get my hands on some GRiN garb? (7 1/4, XXXL (I'm tall dude))

Edited by RAbbi_74

Discussing a sequel or addon when the first one isn't finished is bad form and shows the lack of respect GRIN has for it's clientele.

Actually, it's done all the time. Call of Duty 3 started production before Call of Duty 2 was released, the Doom 3 expansion was created at the same time as vanilla Doom 3, Rainbow Six Vegas started production before Rainbow Six Lockdown was released, Half-Life Episode 2 was in the works before Half-Life Episode 1 was released. When a game is released, you think the whole team works on patches for the game? From what I understand it's on average around 10% of the crew that works on patching the game, and the rest go on to the next title.