HH and TDM testing?

My bet would be for next week. Depending on how well testing goes of course. But they usually release on Wed, and it would be a fast test period if the tested in the morning and released in teh afternoon :)

So, my $10 bux is on next week. Of course Desmond is here, and he might just bet $10 as well, then hold the patch back. Grrrrrrr.

Now that's what I'm talking about :thumbsup:

EDIT: Killcam? Hooah! Now I know where the campers are going to be.

Doesn't anyone read the news page :wall:

This was posted 5 days ago, you might want to read it carefully Agent Smith before getting hyped about spotting campers with the "kill cam". :thumbsup:

GR:AW PC Map Pack #2

Posted by Rocky on Friday, July 21 2006

Ubisoft have announced the next official update for Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter on the PC. There's a screenshot from the new Hamburgerhill gametype, and word on a new killcam feature. The actual function of the killcam may not be as described in the official news post, and could actually be an observer mode for dead players, not a conventional killcam like in the Xbox 360 version, which reveals who made the kill shot. You can find clarification on that in our forums here.

My bet would be for next week. Depending on how well testing goes of course. But they usually release on Wed, and it would be a fast test period if the tested in the morning and released in teh afternoon :)

So, my $10 bux is on next week. Of course Desmond is here, and he might just bet $10 as well, then hold the patch back. Grrrrrrr.

Of course, we were seeing those test servers as far back as last week, if I remember correctly. So who knows? But yeah, I'll toss in a $5 with ya on next Wednesday.

@GRiN: no cheating! You guys have inside knowledge of the patch, so you can't bet. Sorry... :g_guns:

I think the 'Kill-Cam' is the same thing you see in the 360 version, no?

That is cool and all, but what I think most people would RATHER have is the 'Death-Cam' where you can observe your teammates while dead.

My bad...it is a Death-Cam that is being implemented!!! :grin1:

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php...st&p=401656

As for HH and TDM....w00t!!! :grin1:

Edited by Druac_Blaise

I think the 'Kill-Cam' is the same thing you see in the 360 version, no?

That is cool and all, but what I think most people would RATHER have is the 'Death-Cam' where you can observe your teammates while dead.

As for HH and TDM....w00t!!! :grin1:

Deathcam is what we are getting. Kill cam was a stated by Ubi, where you could see who killed you after you died, and shortly there after a GRIN member (sorry cant remember the name) posted here that it is infact a deathcam, where after you are at max deaths you will spectate through your teamates eyes.

Edited by Judge_Recluse

....a GRIN member (sorry cant remember the name) posted here that it is infact a deathcam, where after you are at max deaths you will spectate through your teamates eyes.

It was GRiN_DrHanke, post linked from Blaise above.

The JAckal' date='Jul 20 2006, 10:17 AM' post='401386']

It seem the 2 servers are on the same machine, they have the same Ip with different ports... dedicated server files are near to release?

No. That IP could just be the router address with the machine addresses as unroutables (192.168.x.x, 10.x.x.x, etc.) routed to by port number. No real way to tell. But we can hope.