Ghost Recon.net Forums

Progamers league singles tourney

I used to play [GR] with Tactix who created this league and site and i know he's been working on creating the site, league and especially a way for clans to play cheat free. He's been at it for years and it's looking really nice.

I like how the GR1 section looks like the interface for the game.

I'll give it a try.

registration submitted. come get pwned this Saturday! i haven't seen anything about the prizes though?

Owning you will be prize enough for me, count me in.

joking

the spirit of competition has always been my motivation to "getting better at owning"(geez), but i really loved the $700 skillfire.com sent my way. remember that little gambling site? Lady Skill... told everyone she was in her 20's, but in person looked 40 at best.

About prizes. We havent really discussed this so far, as this is the first tournament in a rather thin community, we were uncertain about its popularity. I cant promise anything now, but you never know what adds up to your score in the end ;)

Also, for everyone that signed up here, expect an e-mail from PGL tomorrow afternoon with details about groups, play times and set up.

We also recommend that you test run the anti cheat to make sure its working.

Any problems with that one can be adressed to either me, tactix or MiK.

<name>@pro-gamingleagues.com

We are also working on a tourney page, that will be a regular one, used in every tourney. Its not fittet for group play, only 1v1s, so we will see if we use it or no. The tourney should be done Saturday in any way, so as long as you have access to mail or ventrilo, no one will miss anything.

See ya on the battlefield.

Edited by ShadowXavier

About prizes. We havent really discussed this so far, as this is the first tournament in a rather thin community, we were uncertain about its popularity. I cant promise anything now, but you never know what adds up to your score in the end ;)

Also, for everyone that signed up here, expect an e-mail from PGL tomorrow afternoon with details about groups, play times and set up.

We also recommend that you test run the anti cheat to make sure its working.

Any problems with that one can be adressed to either me, tactix or MiK.

<name>@pro-gamingleagues.com

We are also working on a tourney page, that will be a regular one, used in every tourney. Its not fittet for group play, only 1v1s, so we will see if we use it or no. The tourney should be done Saturday in any way, so as long as you have access to mail or ventrilo, no one will miss anything.

See ya on the battlefield.

I'd rather see a free to sighn up tournament with no prices to win tan the other way around.... Im not into spending alot of money online, it would give me trouble with the miss Forrester.... :whistle: