PROP QUESTION [Graw editor]

viiiper

ind_hanger_glass & ind_hanger_glass02 are props from the GRAW EDITOR

with no apparent function. Alone with one called Water ???

does anyone know there function ? [ inc any stray GRIN'S reading this thread]

Please.... :(

ind_hanger_glass & ind_hanger_glass02 are props from the GRAW EDITOR

with no apparent function. Alone with one called Water ???

does anyone know there function ? [ inc any stray GRIN'S reading this thread]

Please....

Been wondering the same thing about those. There quite a few props that don't seem to do anything. Can't remember them right now thoguh.

Can any Grin's answer this Question ? Because there are no takers in the mortal world.

I dont have the game here but I do have the xmls for some reason, so I looked it up(we cant hold everything in our heads!) :)

and if you look in

data\objects\city\industry\special\ind_hangar

you will see in the xml files that it looks(atleast at a quick glance for me) that its simply breakable glass windows that im not entirely sure made it it into the final game for one reason or another and that you probably shouldnt try to use them.. :) but I just glanced thru the xml real quick so im not sure.

and I also opened up the xml for the water prop and saw that its basicly empty which probably means that a) it has some weird ulterior usage that I dont know about b)its just a test unit of some kind that got left in there by mistake c)it was me who made the unit in the first place, but I got drunk and left it in just for spite

could be any of the three! once again, its not something you need to worry about;)

I dont have the game here but I do have the xmls for some reason, so I looked it up(we cant hold everything in our heads!) :)

and if you look in

data\objects\city\industry\special\ind_hangar

you will see in the xml files that it looks(atleast at a quick glance for me) that its simply breakable glass windows that im not entirely sure made it it into the final game for one reason or another and that you probably shouldnt try to use them.. :) but I just glanced thru the xml real quick so im not sure.

and I also opened up the xml for the water prop and saw that its basicly empty which probably means that a) it has some weird ulterior usage that I dont know about b)its just a test unit of some kind that got left in there by mistake c)it was me who made the unit in the first place, but I got drunk and left it in just for spite

could be any of the three! once again, its not something you need to worry about;)

Thank you Wille, the answer is much appreciated.

viii

c)it was me who made the unit in the first place, but I got drunk and left it in just for spite

:rofl: Honesty is the best policy. I think I like GRAW even more now. :g_withgrin:

Hmm maybe someone will find a picture of you mooning everybody in one of the maps because of reason 'c' again. :lol:

c)it was me who made the unit in the first place, but I got drunk and left it in just for spite

:rofl: Honesty is the best policy. I think I like GRAW even more now. :g_withgrin:

Hmm maybe someone will find a picture of you mooning everybody in one of the maps because of reason 'c' again. :lol:

That explains sh_wall_dirt quite well.

I guess that is for the DEA insurgent map where one team flys in in the Black hawk trying to arrest the other team while they harvest their crop. I hear Cheach and Chong have done the voice overs for this one ;)...

Edited by FWF.Osteo