When is newest patch coming out?

Is there even definatly a July Patch coming?? They said more things added throughout the summer. Which is to like September or wat not, so might not even be one this month. Unless its been said officially and ive missed it.

Well, when the 1.20 patch came out, I seem to remember one of the GRiN crew stating that it was NOT the July patch, which was still due out. Something to taht effect. I'm too lazy to go back to page 49 of this forum to find it, but you may guide your own research off that...

Thought they (GRIn) were on vacation? Or is that just Willie? Willie get your buttocks back to work. Bo called me and said he needed you to cut your vacation a bit early. :lol:

But yes I remember them saying 1.20 was not the JULY patch. So there is hope that it should be coming out soon.

Edited by Athenian

Thought they (GRIn) were on vacation? Or is that just Willie? Willie get your buttocks back to work. Bo called me and said he needed you to cut your vacation a bit early. :lol:

But yes I remember them saying 1.20 was not the JULY patch. So there is hope that it should be coming out soon.

Only a few are still on vacation.